Old and New

harvep

warm welcome. you're going to love it around here. ever used steroids? planning to?
Yes, did a couple cycles of Ostarine a few years ago then tried TRT for 6 months at 220mg Cypro and 100mg Deca per week. It was a nice cruise. Now I’m solo on Cypro/Deca get ready to do a blast with TBol. Pretty excited to see the effects.

bobby ricky

Yes, did a couple cycles of Ostarine a few years ago then tried TRT for 6 months at 220mg Cypro and 100mg Deca per week. It was a nice cruise. Now I’m solo on Cypro/Deca get ready to do a blast with TBol. Pretty excited to see the effects.
So you are on testosterone for life?

harvep

Thanks. Wish I had a before pic. 10 years ago I hit 218 lbs, big gut, flabby arms and couldn’t do a single push-up or sit-up. 🫣

suppsforlife

Right now I’ll cruise at the same protocol, run a couple blasts, then PCT to see if I can get my HPTA back running. it depends on what my total T comes back as. I was at 580 when I started, sitting sweet at 1380, but I might keep it running it for life. 🤷‍♂️
very correct mindset!
awesome! good luck with that!
Thanks. Wish I had a before pic. 10 years ago I hit 218 lbs, big gut, flabby arms and couldn’t do a single push-up or sit-up. 🫣
proof that age is just a number for those who are willing to take their life back in their own hands!

harvep

great work i admire you for even trying. iam 56 and been at it a few yrs. and still learning.
great work i admire you for even trying. iam 56 and been at it a few yrs. and still learning.
When I first started back working out, I thought I would be back in good shape in a year or so…. No way. Even after 5 years I was hardly getting anywhere. I managed to get a double hernia operation and tore my rotator cuff. That set me back a good year and a half. I never quit, I would still do whatever exercises I could until I healed. It took a good 7 years before I started getting good gains, and it was a lot of supplements and good eating. The whole lesson learned is never quit And consistency.