Same Lab Different Results

hilllamar

I am still relatively new, about midway through my 4th cycle. I've used Test E from Beligas I'm the past, and was pleased with it. Suddenly, when I open the most recent vial, I get severe PIPs. The pain onset is a few days after the injection, but it gets pretty bad. Should I open a different vial, or just tough it out?

BiggyBill

I’ve never heard of someone getting sides from a product that was used in the past. I myself use Test E from Beligas and I never had any issues with it.
Do you switch injection sites? Pains could appear as a result of using too much in the same spot. Do you use anything else? do you clean the spot before and after injecting?
I have doubts that opening a different vial would help. If you can tolerate the pains you could go with it. Open a different one if you can’t, but I doubt it would change anything. What else you use? What is the amount and cycle length?
Hopefully we would help you in anyway

hilllamar

1 ml twice a week. Nothing else at this time. I alternate shoulders. I am physically unable to inject buttocks. I looked at another vial, and it has the same lot number and all, you are probably right that trying another won't help.

BiggyBill

i would add estrogenic protection and that could be the reason why you get PIP - you only use shoulders.
Try other spots (look up online for the best spots) and ask someone for help.
another vial won't be that helpful because you get exact same product.
the pains would disappear by switching injection sites as well as making sure you clean the spot before and after. try warming up the solution a bit before injecting. 1 ml twice a week means 600 mg of Test which is not that much. Try lowering the dosage a bit too, that may be helpful either.

hilllamar

Thanks, I am taking letrozole to prevent aromatase build up. And, I did find another injection point. I'm in wheelchair so my butt cheeks is out. But, I remembered when my kids would get vaccines, they would stick them on the outer thigh. I looked it up to find out how to do it properly. I sure don't want to end up with an abscess in my shoulder. I will be adding Winstrol injectable later, this will require several sticks per week. I hear that stuff hurts because it's water based, so I need to get a good rotation lined out ASAP.

BiggyBill

I am taking letrozole to prevent aromatase build up.
good you're using something for aromatization.

I'm in wheelchair so my butt cheeks is out.
i'm very sorry to hear about this.

I looked it up to find out how to do it properly.
I wish you good luck!

I will be adding Winstrol injectable later, this will require several sticks per week. I hear that stuff hurts because it's water based, so I need to get a good rotation lined out ASAP.
indeed, Winstrol injectable is hurting a lot - way more compared to other steroids. most people using it complain about it and yes because is water based. taken in consideration you know it - why would you go for Winny injections? I personally use Winstrol tablets with high success rate and i did used injections in the past which were hurting and I couldn't feel them working differently. the only difference - pains.
Winstrol injections have no advantages over pills. They offer same mechanism of action, same liver toxicity etc. Plus injections should be used once per day. Tablets are used 2 times a day - but they are much easier to use. I did heard of someone saying that injections are slightly more powerful, but not sure if worth it. in the end, is up to you.
good luck!

BodyGear

Open a new vial plain and simple... if the pip goes away you know you have an issue and can hit up the supplier!!!

hilllamar

Conclusion: I ended up skipping injections for one week. I did not open a new vial. I continued with the same open vial, no problems. I have even started to add Winstrol, and no issues. I must have somehow accidentally contaminated myself, on the one that hurt so bad. That's my best guess.

thegodofwisdom666

I've had that problem twice first time I was just injecting myself self to fast and I got a gold ball sized not on the ole add check. Also it may be from a different brew so it my have too much of a bite.