I've had no results and almost a month

hill131313

I've been taking sustanon 300 1 cc a week 3 dianabol 20 pills a day and deca 200 just started it a week ago to see if I could have any better results and still nothing I do believe these are fakes but I was told this source was good and seen good reviews but it just isn't doing any anyting I've taken them before and the experience was great I've experienced none of this stuff I wish I had my old source pack because I know for a fact that stuff was real what do I do

otfjoey300

So you’re less than a month in, and botching why ur not seeing results with what one shot of sustanon a week? You’re obviously new to this…

otfjoey300

That’s a very low deca dose if you’re using it to grow; not saying it’s nothing because 1 mL of deca is quite powerful and can take months to leave the system.. 450 test sustanon per week is moderate, depending on the blend you should have felt it in a libido sense relatively fast.. 20 dianabol pills per day ? Is that a typo?

otfjoey300

Judging by the oils I’d say you won’t see anything really in the mirror or strength wise for about 5 weeks minimum, longer for the deca - (you may feel “lubricated” joints, or possibly nicer feeling skin), but besides that in terms of growth you won’t notice deca until about weeks 6-8, usually 8-10 for me even. If you’re taking 20 mg of dbol that’s a low dose but you should still notice the pumps, and even a little increased waterweight; this is all provided you’re eating; and training til failure.
Now if you’re taking 20 pills a day of dbol I don’t even know how to respond to that; that’s ridiculous.

if you don’t trust your source; don’t bother. And if you’re fishing online for sources and trusting anybody who says they have it I hate to break it to you but you may not be ready for this game yet. Do your research my friend

Last edited:

BiggyBill

sorry but i have to agree with otfjoey. you may not seem to be ready as you may not seem to use them properly.
if you are sure you want to keep it going here's a recommendation assuming you ARE somewhat ready for a cycle:
Sustanon 300 split into at least 2 administrations a week: 300 mg Monday and 300 mg Thursday for 12 weeks
Deca 200 used once a week in 2 ml (400 mg each Monday or whatever other day) for 12 weeks
Dianabol 30-50 mg a day (split dosage per day) for the first 4-6 weeks.
assuming you're a healthy individual with knowledge on steroids. workout a lot, sleep and rest adequately and eat a lot (proper diet)

hill131313

That’s a very low deca dose if you’re using it to grow; not saying it’s nothing because 1 mL of deca is quite powerful and can take months to leave the system.. 450 test sustanon per week is moderate, depending on the blend you should have felt it in a libido sense relatively fast.. 20 dianabol pills per day ? Is that a typo?
3 of the dinabol 20mg a day

suppsforlife

at 60 mg a day for 3 weeks of Dbol you should have seen results. are you sure your diet and train is on point?

hill131313

Yeah I know what's up I ain't I'm not getting anything out of itI sent CENSORED a message just a little while ago I haven't heard nothing from them but he'll I've had people tell me that they're legit but that's a lot to not be seeing anything

Last edited by a moderator:

hill131313

I had a source before that was it straight up source and I remember it I would be horny as hell and it gave me a cool sense of confidence I just don't get that from these on top of not gaining any anyting

Jango0000

Noob here haven't started until I get a legit source of roids .will start on test by buttock Itro muscular .maybe with a dboll or anvar stack as my first cycle .see how it goes .
Looking forward to getting started
Hi all jango

Twizted

Seems to me like the quality of your gear is really questionable, or your training and diet regimen is shit. You should have noticed something by now, especially at 60 mg per day of dianabol. What does your training and diet look like if you don't mind me asking?

otfjoey300

Noob here haven't started until I get a legit source of roids .will start on test by buttock Itro muscular .maybe with a dboll or anvar stack as my first cycle .see how it goes .
Looking forward to getting started
Hi all jango
Keep us posted … age? Stats?

hill131313

sorry but i have to agree with otfjoey. you may not seem to be ready as you may not seem to use them properly.
if you are sure you want to keep it going here's a recommendation assuming you ARE somewhat ready for a cycle:
Sustanon 300 split into at least 2 administrations a week: 300 mg Monday and 300 mg Thursday for 12 weeks
Deca 200 used once a week in 2 ml (400 mg each Monday or whatever other day) for 12 weeks
Dianabol 30-50 mg a day (split dosage per day) for the first 4-6 weeks.
assuming you're a healthy individual with knowledge on steroids. workout a lot, sleep and rest adequately and eat a lot (proper diet)
I really appreciate it but I thought all followed all them same things you talked about just now and nothing so basically I upped the d ball and added Deca once a week just to see if this was bunk because I want it so bad I was just wanting to think it was good but it's not it's the gear

otfjoey300

Ahh idk brother I’m in Canada; but one thing I’m positive about is that you should eventually find what ur looking for theres no shortage in the states lol

Welderman

I really appreciate it but I thought all followed all them same things you talked about just now and nothing so basically I upped the d ball and added Deca once a week just to see if this was bunk because I want it so bad I was just wanting to think it was good but it's not it's the gear
I got a buddy that was taking the same dosage and same brand of dbol you were. As soon as he answers me I will let you know his results