I'm here, I'm Geared, Get used to it

MorphRx

Hey brothers, been in this scene for quite a few years. But me and the team decided to get to forums.
Powerlifter here too: Best lifts: S:495 B:405 D:645(Conv) @169

BulkinWes

Hey brothers, been in this scene for quite a few years. But me and the team decided to get to forums.
Powerlifter here too: Best lifts: S:495 B:405 D:645(Conv) @169
Bro I was 220 and only hit 630 conv you are a monster. I did it raw though just a belt a wraps but you are a fuckn monster idc lmao

Gainz.

Yeah my best bench was 300lb at 176lb bodyweight.
And no one believed me... I can't imagine another 105lbs

BulkinWes

I can’t have this shit now I’m self conscious and about to make some bad decisions damn this forum lmao and no this isn’t me wanting to be better then him this is me saying wtf is someone that light doing what’s he’s doing and I’m a bitch lmao

Gainz.

I can’t have this shit now I’m self conscious and about to make some bad decisions damn this forum lmao and no this isn’t me wanting to be better then him this is me saying wtf is someone that light doing what’s he’s doing and I’m a bitch lmao

I just accept the bitch...
My bitch bench matches my little bitch boy lats and my non existent deadlift matches my little bitch boy traps 🤣🤣😂

MorphRx

Bro I was 220 and only hit 630 conv you are a monster. I did it raw though just a belt a wraps but you are a fuckn monster idc lmao
Thanks! Mine was raw but with Belt and straps, the suits were super limiting on my deadlift. Squat suit best was 555, but Im more fan of raw.

MorphRx

What are you taking bro??
Haha its all fine, my squat was sh*t if anything compared to deadlift.
Best raw maxes were S:365 B:315 D:475(Sumo)
Idk if can say exactly what i took.
But test was no more 400mg for about 12, I cruise at 200-250
Anadrol 50mg MAX for 6 weeks, 75mg gave me high BP & Acne.
Though when I got ready for meets, I slept a lot, focused on mobility, basically if i wasn't working, i was recovering

BulkinWes

Haha its all fine, my squat was sh*t if anything compared to deadlift.
Best raw maxes were S:365 B:315 D:475(Sumo)
Idk if can say exactly what i took.
But test was no more 400mg for about 12, I cruise at 200-250
Anadrol 50mg MAX for 6 weeks, 75mg gave me high BP & Acne.
Though when I got ready for meets, I slept a lot, focused on mobility, basically if i wasn't working, i was recovering
Still very very impressive brother. And anadrol makes you fuckn stupid strong but I had the exact same issues.

BulkinWes

Thanks! Mine was raw but with Belt and straps, the suits were super limiting on my deadlift. Squat suit best was 555, but Im more fan of raw.
Still weight to strength you got me beat. I did like 525 on squat. My bench was 405. Right now I’m working on my deadlift I don’t wanna max right now but I hope by summer I can hit 700 for 3. But now I don’t squat at all I’ve been deadlifting and hacks squat.