falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

Gainz.

We will never use any other suplier now. Prices are great communication is great! I was skeptical 🫤 but I was wrong. You know how many scams are going on these days. But cool. Thank you gainz and everyone else! Especially FalconPharma!

That's what I like to hear!!!
But you are absolutely right. Buying gear online is super sketchy.
And having some guy going "trust me bro" is the only peace of mind that you get...
Not exactly the best guarantee out there.

But at the end of the day I'm a normal guy like you... Well... I'm a guy... I don't think I can call myself normal 🤣🤣. I just want people to get good quality gear with no bullshit

Do any of you guys have experience with beligas brand?
thats mostly what ive ised over this last year- also i used genlab quite a bit - but i keep seeing that ultima brand and dragon as being really good.
personally i dont really care as long as its what its supposed to be.

Gainz.

Do any of you guys have experience with beligas brand?
thats mostly what ive ised over this last year- also i used genlab quite a bit - but i keep seeing that ultima brand and dragon as being really good.
personally i dont really care as long as its what its supposed to be.

I've used all of the above... Noticed absolutely no difference. Which is a shame considering beligas is $75 for a 250 test c and dragon is $30 for 250 test c.
You'd think it would be twice as good...it's not

matteblack59

That's what I like to hear!!!
But you are absolutely right. Buying gear online is super sketchy.
And having some guy going "trust me bro" is the only peace of mind that you get...
Not exactly the best guarantee out there.

But at the end of the day I'm a normal guy like you... Well... I'm a guy... I don't think I can call myself normal 🤣🤣. I just want people to get good quality gear with no bullshit
Yeah nowhere else. Now my minds at ease! Falcon is what everyone should aim to be! Hopefully my experience as well as everyone else's will bring some people his way. Prices are phenomenal! Compared to other sources. He has the BEST prices! Tuesday it'll be here. Then starting my tren e and test blend cycle! Yeah I'm not normal either! I know what Im getting myself into!

Gainz.

Yeah nowhere else. Now my minds at ease! Falcon is what everyone should aim to be! Hopefully my experience as well as everyone else's will bring some people his way. Prices are phenomenal! Compared to other sources. He has the BEST prices! Tuesday it'll be here. Then starting my tren e and test blend cycle! Yeah I'm not normal either! I know what Im getting myself into!

Brother this makes me so happy to read!
I've tried to send 40 plus people his way. Half of them have straight up told me "it's a scam, prices are too good, no one is this nice"

I get it... I really do. The world is full of scumbags and people trying to rip people off. So when someone like Falcon and I come along and genuinely want to help! We want to give a quality product at a low price... And give free gifts to show you appreciation... People think it's too good to be true. I really do understand. People that just want to be and do good... Is a dying thing.
I'm just glad you believed me... And hopefully you stick around not only as a client but as an active member of the forum!
This place has become a second home for me... All members here are like my brothers. So how could I not help my fellow brothers?

matteblack59

Package arrived! Falcon even put a extra gift on top! Got the trend e, test blend, he even threw in a extra test e! All dragon pharma. Huge thanks to gainz for the recommendation and huge thanks to falcon!! Was skeptical! But..he came through! More than expected! Thanks guys! Off to eat 😂

lineman1007

Package arrived! Falcon even put a extra gift on top! Got the trend e, test blend, he even threw in a extra test e! All dragon pharma. Huge thanks to gainz for the recommendation and huge thanks to falcon!! Was skeptical! But..he came through! More than expected! Thanks guys! Off to eat 😂
Glad it all worked out fer ya. Falcon has always come through for me😁

Gainz.

Yeah he usually throws in something for free...
That's why when people complain about the $30 shipping... I tell them "trust me, he'll more than make up for it!"
So you basically got free shipping... just glad it all worked out brother

Im the onky one that falcon got for their money then?
yeah - there was no package ever even sent and im just not making sense of all this- im glad you guys got yours but for whatever reason he wanted to get me and he did.

Gainz.

Im the onky one that falcon got for their money then?
yeah - there was no package ever even sent and im just not making sense of all this- im glad you guys got yours but for whatever reason he wanted to get me and he did.

You texted me yesterday saying it was getting delivered on the 3rd... Now no package?
And you can't not send a package and get updates... It's not possible.
So I'm sure you got something mixed up somewhere

Usps just confirmed it. Theres no package it was in illinois but the package went exempt or something she said alotta times when its just junk mail that happens.
he stole my money. Im gonna tell him i dont want something sent out again - i just want my money back period.
so what this was someone lime matte blacke actually got what i ordered i was the mark here this whole time u guys were just putrin me on.

I went to 3 different post offices and cant get a straight answer from any of them. I dont know- i came down on you a little and regardless of anything else you have given me invaluable advice over coursse of thi past year u have helped me grow in my journey with alotta the knowledge u have given me. Im sorry i came at you that way.
i dont know whats going on but thats why i was gettin upset whenever your dude matte would update things i dont know why but it felt aimed like thrown at me but that could b my perception i have to be accountable for my shit so no matter what else gainz ty for all that u helped me with- thats the kind of luck i have if 109 guys all get they package id b the one that gets the shaft.
im at aloss man i gotta soend 300 dollars i dont have to get test in case my fears are founded.
man to man i apologize i got sideways with ya man.

Falcongear

I went to 3 different post offices and cant get a straight answer from any of them. I dont know- i came down on you a little and regardless of anything else you have given me invaluable advice over coursse of thi past year u have helped me grow in my journey with alotta the knowledge u have given me. Im sorry i came at you that way.
i dont know whats going on but thats why i was gettin upset whenever your dude matte would update things i dont know why but it felt aimed like thrown at me but that could b my perception i have to be accountable for my shit so no matter what else gainz ty for all that u helped me with- thats the kind of luck i have if 109 guys all get they package id b the one that gets the shaft.
im at aloss man i gotta soend 300 dollars i dont have to get test in case my fears are founded.
Enjoy your gear ! everything will satisfy you!!!

matteblack59

Aimed at you? Bro I was checking in with you to see if you had any updates? I felt that same way as you did bud. After my experience with falcon. I don't think he would rip anyone off. Fingers crossed you get your package if you haven't already. I didn't read all the new posts. If my personal updates were taken personally I apologize. But that's not the case at all. I updated my experience for other's to see how my experience went. Sorry you feel that way. But that's not the kind of dude I am!

Falcongear

Aimed at you? Bro I was checking in with you to see if you had any updates? I felt that same way as you did bud. After my experience with falcon. I don't think he would rip anyone off. Fingers crossed you get your package if you haven't already. I didn't read all the new posts. If my personal updates were taken personally I apologize. But that's not the case at all. I updated my experience for other's to see how my experience went. Sorry you feel that way. But that's not the kind of dude I am!
The package was delivered