Keep trolling (trolling, trolling)

Gainz.

Speaking of sensitive... I'm about to go all love and caring on this fuckin homeless scumbag that keeps giving my girl a problem outside of local grocery stores.
She does insta cart and other delivery stuff. She stopped doing Uber because she was sick of dealing with creepy guys.

So 2 weeks ago shes loading up her trunk and this scumbag comes up asking for a dollar. (But wearing Jordans) she says no I don't have cash. He then asks for a cigarette... She says no I don't smoke. He says well can you go to the ATM and get some cash? She then told him to fuck off. He then offered to help load the last few things for a ride. She again told him no and to fuck off. He then says "damn you're really sexy and have a phat ass, can I touch it?"
She said if you touch me I'm going to mace you then stab you!
He then went on and on about how sexy she was until she could finish loading and get away from him.

Well... Again today... At a grocery store 4 miles away... He's there. Sees her and asks for a cigarette... She says no. He then says "oh I remember you... So you gonna let me touch your ass or what?"

She then got super pissed and explained that he needed to back the fuck up. Because if she doesn't beat his ass she's going to go get her husband (me 😁) and he's going to fuckin murder you!"
She then kept yelling at him to go louder and louder while showing him the mace on her keychain and rather big karambit she keeps on her belt. That was enough to make him tuck tail and run...

I soooooo badly want to take the 4 minute drive and see if he's still there. I don't fuckin tolerate shit like this and I want this... Scumbag to know he's fuckin with the wrong one.
But... I'm fairly certain it would end in cuffs. So I guess I shouldn't go looking for him... But... I think I'm just gonna start going with her for a while. Because... Well... I just want to tell him how sexy he is and ask if I can touch him... 😁

But for real... What kind of piece of shit asks for money, asks for cigs... And then tries to pick up a woman? Then asks to touch them?
Did any of this work for him in the past? Do homeless beggars (really had to watch the autocorrect on that one 🀣) pull bitches like that?
I have so many questions.. but mostly rage...
I told her if it happens again and I'm not there just mace him. Don't talk don't do anything but mace him.

Fuck I want to hit this guy...

Gainz.

See I never understood how ugly people meet and get together.
Guys... No matter how ugly... Don't get all excited to go fuck a 3. So how do two 3s end up together.... Just tired of being lonely and slowly figuring out the other ugly person is desperate enough to fuck your ugly ass as well?
For us beautiful people... It's sexual attraction... Lust... Then we find out that we like other parts of their character.
But when you remove that sexual attraction... How the fuck do ugly people meet?
I'm not even trying to be a dick... I don't get it.

And I'm sorry but he's lying... "I can't tell if a guy is good looking" that's the most homophobic idiotic thing I've ever heard...
You can't tell if Chris Hemsworth is better looking than Bert Kreischer?
Horse shit!
Have you seen Ryan Reynolds or Chris Pine?
If I was stranded on a deserted island... I'm sorry but id try to fuck Chris Pine... That's one pretty man! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Now... Some taste in men I don't understand... I can't seem to understand why some women think Mark Wahlberg is attractive... I just don't see it. He's just such a whiny little bitch. But saying "I couldn't tell you what man is good looking"
That's him running from gay thoughts.
Maybe my ego is strong enough to say "yeah he's a good looking guy"
I mean I've seen Wes's fiancee, Lee's girl and Jesse's wife... There's a reason why they are all with attractive woman. And we all know it's not because of their personalities πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
And before you all start... No I don't know why Mrs Gainz is with me... Pretty sure my family felt bad for me and started paying her and she just stayed around out of pity.

And what a cunt... Thinks because we take pride in our outward appearance... We must be narcissistic and ugly on the inside? Well... At least we're not ugly on the outside as well as the inside 😁

Demi.Human

See I never understood how ugly people meet and get together.
Guys... No matter how ugly... Don't get all excited to go fuck a 3. So how do two 3s end up together.... Just tired of being lonely and slowly figuring out the other ugly person is desperate enough to fuck your ugly ass as well?
For us beautiful people... It's sexual attraction... Lust... Then we find out that we like other parts of their character.
But when you remove that sexual attraction... How the fuck do ugly people meet?
I'm not even trying to be a dick... I don't get it.

And I'm sorry but he's lying... "I can't tell if a guy is good looking" that's the most homophobic idiotic thing I've ever heard...
You can't tell if Chris Hemsworth is better looking than Bert Kreischer?
Horse shit!
Have you seen Ryan Reynolds or Chris Pine?
If I was stranded on a deserted island... I'm sorry but id try to fuck Chris Pine... That's one pretty man! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Now... Some taste in men I don't understand... I can't seem to understand why some women think Mark Wahlberg is attractive... I just don't see it. He's just such a whiny little bitch. But saying "I couldn't tell you what man is good looking"
That's him running from gay thoughts.
Maybe my ego is strong enough to say "yeah he's a good looking guy"
I mean I've seen Wes's fiancee, Lee's girl and Jesse's wife... There's a reason why they are all with attractive woman. And we all know it's not because of their personalities πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
And before you all start... No I don't know why Mrs Gainz is with me... Pretty sure my family felt bad for me and started paying her and she just stayed around out of pity.

And what a cunt... Thinks because we take pride in our outward appearance... We must be narcissistic and ugly on the inside? Well... At least we're not ugly on the outside as well as the inside 😁
True dat, I am a prick.

Gainz.

I can't fuck fatties... Biggest girl I was ever with was 5'5 155lb and that was my ex when she was 8 months pregnant.
I just can't... I find fat so unattractive... No matter how drunk or desperate I've been... I just couldn't do it. Id fuck a ugly skinny girl over a "pretty" fat girl (I don't think any fat girls are pretty) any day of the week.
Which is kinda funny because almost every male cousin on my mom's side loves big girls. Talking big Ole bigins! Fat fatties!
My one cousins wedding picture is fuckin hilarious.... He's a smaller dude... 5'6 130lbs. And his wife is... 5'5... 350lbs. Her head is literally 3x the size of his. In the one wedding picture it's a close up of just their faces... Cheek to cheek... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ The size difference is shocking! Like a coconut next to a beach ball.
I'm so glad I didn't get whatever gene they all got...

Gainz.

Just saw this on Facebook...
It would have to be a substantial amount of money to do this...

And... Is that mold?

Attachments

• received_2521475618034204.jpeg
    received_2521475618034204.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 4

zakco

@Gainz. I have a lot of issues with my girl as well. She is a petite hot Asian....I don't care if a legit guy hits on her.....right, she is hot. I'd hit on her if we weren't together. But all the weird shit happens when I am not around.....please let me be there when it happens.

Feel for you bro.....we can only protect when we are there.