Biggest compliment as a lifter you've ever got?

Gainz.

What's a compliment you received that just made your day?
Personally I have 2.
The first one was late spring. My girl and I were walking along a very popular walking path... Of course I had my shirt off.
Apparently one of her friends drove by us that she hasn't seen in a while.
A few minutes later her phone goes off with a text message from said friend that said. "Hey girl long time no see, just seen you walking down the road. Who's that Meathead you're with?"
My girl responded "that's Gainz, my fiancee"
The friend responded "since when do you date bodybuilders?"
While I'm pretty sure the Meathead comment was supposed to be an insult... That shit made my whole fuckin day! Probably even my week!
Then the second time was not that long ago. I have a neighbor who's lost over 130lbs in the past 3 years..
He was extremely obese, now he just looks like your average dude. So he was asking me about lifting weights and putting on some muscle. Not only to feel better and be stronger, but to help with the lose skin. So we were shooting the shit and I was giving him some advice.
He looked at me and said "well I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder like you"
..... 😊🤭... That shit... I could have cried! 🤣🤣
While I definitely don't consider myself a bodybuilder... I just don't think I'm big enough. But for someone to mention bodybuilder and myself in the same sentence... That shit made my day!

So... What's the best compliment you've received about your physique?

Dasking

My favorite so far is recently the young guys at my gym call me Big man now.

Second was recently aswell I'm doing preacher curls I'm putting my soul into it I can feel my skin as the pump builds and the dude near me is looking at me in awe literally and jumps in to help me finish out the last few reps past failure.

He looked at my arms in a way I could only wish my woman would look at me 🤣 it was the greatest compliment ever. He was a newbie tho im not a bulk monster

Gainz.

My favorite so far is recently the young guys at my gym call me Big man now.

Second was recently aswell I'm doing preacher curls I'm putting my soul into it I can feel my skin as the pump builds and the dude near me is looking at me in awe literally and jumps in to help me finish out the last few reps past failure.

He looked at my arms in a way I could only wish my woman would look at me 🤣 it was the greatest compliment ever. He was a newbie tho im not a bulk monster

Haha yeah I feel that! My cousin has been working out the last few months. I caught him staring at my veins in my forearms.... Then looking at his.
Oh the little things that make us happy 😁

BulkinWes

When I got told I was wearing a “smedium” and then showed the tag it was XL. And then when one of my buddies that’s really big came to the bar the other night and I was like damn bro you look huge and everyone around us said bro your bigger than him. My eyes lit up so big.

Gainz.

When I got told I was wearing a “smedium” and then showed the tag it was XL. And then when one of my buddies that’s really big came to the bar the other night and I was like damn bro you look huge and everyone around us said bro your bigger than him. My eyes lit up so big.

Haha yes!!!
I thought for sure someone was bigger than me. Eventually enough people told me I was bigger... I still don't fully believe them... But I know how my body dismorphia is.
Good fuckin shit on making a XL look like a smedium
I can only do that with a large... But I'm getting there!

BulkinWes

Haha yes!!!
I thought for sure someone was bigger than me. Eventually enough people told me I was bigger... I still don't fully believe them... But I know how my body dismorphia is.
Good fuckin shit on making a XL look like a smedium
I can only do that with a large... But I'm getting there!
lol thank you I’m about to come off tren for a little while so I’m get a little smaller but I’ll start blasting again pretty soon

Dasking

ahh lol I get the smedium comments aswell, I have years of xl plain shirts stacked up, now their under shirts.

Lol I dig it i would have been glowing if my friends said that 2.

BulkinWes

ahh lol I get the smedium comments aswell, I have years of xl plain shirts stacked up, now their under shirts.

Lol I dig it i would have been glowing if my friends said that 2.
Lmao thanks bro and yeah it’s funny and may triceps are real big too so it always rolls my sleeves up unless I get certain shirts and people try and make fun of me for that too lol but makes me feel good lmao

Gainz.

Lmao thanks bro and yeah it’s funny and may triceps are real big too so it always rolls my sleeves up unless I get certain shirts and people try and make fun of me for that too lol but makes me feel good lmao

Right!! Every time someone tries to "insult" me with some comment about gear, small shirt, always wearing a tank... It always makes me so fucking happy!

I know you guys have seen my drastically cut shirts...
(Pic below, and that's not even half of them... Probably not even 1/4 of them)
Everyone always has to say something about them... But I don't really give a fuck 🤣.
Some of them are cut because I like the shirt and wear it often... And as we all know when you wash a cotton shirt a lot it shrinks. So instead of walking around in a Large that looks like a smedium... I cut them until they fit.
But I'm also a very vane Ginny who just loves getting dirty looks from people. I actually think there might be something wrong with me 🤣. Because when I catch someone staring at me with that evil in their eyes... But they don't have the balls to actually say what they are thinking... It almost gets me hard 😁.
Plus... I worked really fuckin hard to look like this... Instead of going to bars, I'm lifting and eating. Instead of watching football, I'm lifting and eating. Instead of playing video games... I'm lifting and eating. So my... Joy comes from showing off what I've worked for.
So until the day we can start going into stores shirtless... I'm going to keep cutting my shirts.

Also... Some shirts are just cut so I have a tank in that color 🤣. You have any idea how hard it was to find a black and purple tank top to match my AJ purple retro 13s? Fuckin impossible... So I had to buy a brand new $30 American fighter shirt and cut it up.

Attachments

• received_688460380138555.jpeg
    received_688460380138555.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

I’ve only gotten one compliment form a girl for my size lmao it’s always the bros

I've been hit on by girls... But not one has actually ever brought up my size or anything about my muscles.
The only women who will say something about my size and build are much older black women... Talking 55+
They just seem to love me!
But women my age... Not a peep. I get smiles and shit... But 99% of the spoken attention I get is from guys or kids.

BulkinWes

I've been hit on by girls... But not one has actually ever brought up my size or anything about my muscles.
The only women who will say something about my size and build are much older black women... Talking 55+
They just seem to love me!
But women my age... Not a peep. I get smiles and shit... But 99% of the spoken attention I get is from guys or kids.
Yeah I honestly don’t care at all what girls think cuz I’m engaged and honestly don’t care anyways cuz I like having the round stomach instead of abs lol I’m not a big abs fan

Gainz.

Yeah I honestly don’t care at all what girls think cuz I’m engaged and honestly don’t care anyways cuz I like having the round stomach instead of abs lol I’m not a big abs fan

Yeah I don't fuckin lift for women... I lift for my woman! Might sound gay... But I don't even look at other chicks anymore... Just not fuckin interested.
98% of women today... Jesus Christ... What a nightmare. I just focus on her and me.

More power to the guys that keep em shredded I just don’t care about em

And I wish I could say that I work incredibly hard to stay this lean .. but I just don't. My body just likes to be this way. My struggle isn't staying lean... It's putting away food.
I would love to put a little more body fat on. Id say I'm probably around 12%... Give or take. I wouldn't mind being closer to 15%
But the amount of food Id have to eat... One I simply can't consume that much and 2 I don't think I can afford it... Food prices are fuckin nuts.
So I'm content with just slowly getting bigger, but by bit... Pound by pound

BulkinWes

Yeah I don't fuckin lift for women... I lift for my woman! Might sound gay... But I don't even look at other chicks anymore... Just not fuckin interested.
98% of women today... Jesus Christ... What a nightmare. I just focus on her and me.

And I wish I could say that I work incredibly hard to stay this lean .. but I just don't. My body just likes to be this way. My struggle isn't staying lean... It's putting away food.
I would love to put a little more body fat on. Id say I'm probably around 12%... Give or take. I wouldn't mind being closer to 15%
But the amount of food Id have to eat... One I simply can't consume that much and 2 I don't think I can afford it... Food prices are fuckin nuts.
So I'm content with just slowly getting bigger, but by bit... Pound by pound
That’s my struggle staying thick and eating it’s so hard cuz I’m just a high metabolism guy as well so having a sex compared to not is more work so I guess that’s another reason I like it

Gainz.

That’s my struggle staying thick and eating it’s so hard cuz I’m just a high metabolism guy as well so having a sex compared to not is more work so I guess that’s another reason I like it

I know people are going to fuckin hate me for saying this... And I'm sorry for everyone reading this... But yeah it's way easier for me to have a 6 pack (actually 7 😁) then it is to have a belly.

(I can hear keyboards smashing and phones getting thrown across the room from here 🤣🤣)

But id never want to lose my abs... I just don't care about being so lean.

That said... This summer I'm really thinking about getting super shredded.. like 8-9% BF.
But that depends on how much I can put on with this blast

BulkinWes

I know people are going to fuckin hate me for saying this... And I'm sorry for everyone reading this... But yeah it's way easier for me to have a 6 pack (actually 7 😁) then it is to have a belly.

(I can hear keyboards smashing and phones getting thrown across the room from here 🤣🤣)

But id never want to lose my abs... I just don't care about being so lean.

That said... This summer I'm really thinking about getting super shredded.. like 8-9% BF.
But that depends on how much I can put on with this blast
Dude have a six pack all I have to do is cut down to 2000cal a day and it’d be there lmao I’m not a normal big guy I took 10months of hgh to get just naturally bigger but I still have a high metabolism

Gainz.

Dude have a six pack all I have to do is cut down to 2000cal a day and it’d be there lmao I’m not a normal big guy I took 10months of hgh to get just naturally bigger but I still have a high metabolism

Oh for sure... Just look at Eddy Hall. When he slimmed down for the boxing match. He went from 440lb to 330lb and was pretty fuckin cut.
He didn't work any harder for the abs... They are always there... Just covered.
But mass moves mass. You are more concerned with moving weight, while the only thing I really care about is how I look.
While being strong is nice... Id rather look like Henry Cavill during his Superman roll and only be able to bench the bar... Then look like..... Bert Kreischer and bench 650lb.
(Not saying you look like Bert, I was just trying to use extremes to prove my point)