My first cycle

Palten03

For my first cycle I purchased Test C (250mg) and DBol. I will soon start the cycle with testosterone taken for 10 weeks and DBol instead for 5 weeks.
I was planning to take the test with two injections per week (1.25ml per injection) on Mondays and Thursdays while Dbol 30mg (3 tablets per day).
Some people tell me that the doses are too little and others tell me that they are too much.
Do you have any advice on this? I have read so many guidelines on this forum and the advice precisely and decided to undertake this cycle with these doses.

Thanks

suppsforlife

1.25 ml per injection out of 250 mg will provide 310 mg of test x2 weekly = 620 mg of test per week. + you also want to take Dbol (90 mg/day). if that's your first cycle, that's an overkill

Palten03

Sorry, I may have misexpressed myself in writing.
I take 30mg of Dbol daily in total.
While I would do two injections weekly. One on Monday from 1.25ml of Test C and another on Thursday always from 1.25ml. Maybe I should lower the dosage to 1ml?

suppsforlife

yes, I would lower it to 1 ml (500 mg/week) as a first cycle.
500 mg/week + 30 mg/day of dbol is more than enough as a beginner for the first cycle

lineman1007

yes, I would lower it to 1 ml (500 mg/week) as a first cycle.
500 mg/week + 30 mg/day of dbol is more than enough as a beginner for the first cycle
Agreed with Supps post. I like to ease my way into a cycle first, before goin full blast. Give it a few weeks for the test to kick in. 30 mg dbol per day is a good start with the test.

Palten03

Great, so I’ve been studying the guidelines.
I started on Monday and I will continue with the various supplements for liver, heart and then I will go with the pct.
Thank you 💪🏻

MackCoach

For my first cycle I purchased Test C (250mg) and DBol. I will soon start the cycle with testosterone taken for 10 weeks and DBol instead for 5 weeks.
I was planning to take the test with two injections per week (1.25ml per injection) on Mondays and Thursdays while Dbol 30mg (3 tablets per day).
Some people tell me that the doses are too little and others tell me that they are too much.
Do you have any advice on this? I have read so many guidelines on this forum and the advice precisely and decided to undertake this cycle with these doses.

Thanks
Looks like a solid first cycle

Don’t overdue the carbs

Eat plenty of lean protein

Palten03

on carbohydrates I remain on the amounts I have always eaten so far (nothing exaggerated) while increasing a little protein intake.

The cycle I thought to do it for 10 weeks with test and 5 weeks with dbol (the first 5 weeks together with test)

MackCoach

I’d run the Dbol the entire time

I’d also do a 20 week cycle not a 10

It’s just way too short

20 weeks will solidify your gains

Palten03

so your advice is to do a 20-week cycle (about 5 months) of both dianabol and test or 20 weeks of dianabol and 10?
The doses always those described above ie 1ml of test on Monday and 1ml of test on Thursday and 30mg of dbol per day?

Palten03

Ok so you recommend me 20 consecutive weeks of non-stop testing and instead 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off of dbol (or anadrol), I got it right?
Always keeping the liver under control (I also take the tudca together with other supplements)

suppsforlife

I would say up to 20 weeks for a beginner. remember: the longer the cycle, the harder it is to bring back natural T levels - harsher PCT

musclefusionx

Thanks
Hello,

Navigating the world of steroids can indeed be complex, with varied opinions on what constitutes "too much" or "too little." Based on the cycle you've outlined—using Testosterone Cypionate for 10 weeks and Dianabol for the first 5 weeks—here are some considerations:

1. Testosterone Cypionate Dosage: Administering Test C at 1.25ml twice a week falls within the common range used in many beginner cycles, assuming your Test C concentration is 250mg/ml. This would equate to 625mg of Test C per week. This dosage is considered on the higher end for a first-time user but is within the range that some individuals use for their initial cycles.
  2. Dianabol Dosage: Taking 30mg of Dbol daily is within the typical range for this steroid. Dbol is often used at the start of a cycle to kickstart gains due to its rapid effects. However, due to its hepatotoxicity (potential liver damage), careful monitoring and duration control are crucial.
  3. Health Considerations: While the dosages you've mentioned are within the ranges that some individuals choose, it's vital to monitor your body's response closely. Side effects can vary widely among individuals, and what's tolerable for one person may not be for another.
  4. Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT): It's essential to have a PCT plan in place to help your body recover from the cycle. PCT typically starts after all steroids have cleared your system and may include medications like Nolvadex or Clomid to help stimulate natural testosterone production.
  5. Supportive Supplements: You mentioned no specific on-cycle support for liver protection or estrogen control beyond occasional Arimidex usage. Given Dbol's hepatotoxicity and the aromatization of Test C, incorporating a more consistent approach to managing estrogen levels and supporting liver health is advisable.
Remember, the goal of any cycle should not only be to make gains but also to preserve your health as much as possible. Close monitoring for any adverse effects is crucial, and adjusting your plan based on your body's response is key to a safer cycle experience.

Take care and stay informed,

Palten03

For the injections, do you guys do them yourselves or do you always rely on someone?
A friend tells me that with a little practice you learn and can do them yourself without any problems. I would like to start trying

musclefusionx

For the injections, do you guys do them yourselves or do you always rely on someone?
A friend tells me that with a little practice you learn and can do them yourself without any problems. I would like to start trying
Sure, Self-administering injections is common for those with proper training and knowledge