Cycle recommendations for godt240

Mitchwatto

Hey everyone.
Very knew to the HGH world. I’ve done quite a few cycles of test over the years but I’ve been advised to give HGH a go (godt240).
Just after the recommended dosage/frequency/length of cycle ?
Cheers

suppsforlife

Hey there. I understand you tried to say you're "new" to the HGH world, not "knew"? lol
HGH + Test can indeed be a great cycle, but it depends on various factors. Also, what does godt240 mean?
HGH dosage starts with about 1-2 IU a day, up to 4 IU a day for beginners. Dosages can be higher such as 6-10 IU a day, but those are for professionals. It is used daily, usually, before going to bed. length of cycle at least 12 weeks for full effect.

Mitchwatto

Hey there. I understand you tried to say you're "new" to the HGH world, not "knew"? lol
HGH + Test can indeed be a great cycle, but it depends on various factors. Also, what does godt240 mean?
HGH dosage starts with about 1-2 IU a day, up to 4 IU a day for beginners. Dosages can be higher such as 6-10 IU a day, but those are for professionals. It is used daily, usually, before going to bed. length of cycle at least 12 weeks for full effect.
Ah yes thanks for the grammar check!
Thank you for info, That’s a good start