MuscleGurus

bobby ricky
bobby ricky
You look great, I’m currently cutting and building at the moment and down to 218 lbs and started to get vascular in my abs. It’s all diet. More protein and less carbs.
bobby ricky
bobby ricky
Anavar is great for losing fat. I didn’t even change my calorie intake and the fat just melted away 👍
Nanay79
Nanay79
Thank you @bobby ricky !! This past few days I been feeling great! Now I just need to find a good daily workout routine to achieve my goals . That’s the only thing I’m struggling a bit with .
unclem
unclem
i like the pictures but lets see how you look in 3 month probably a big notice. if i can help with excises let me know.
bobby ricky
bobby ricky
It depends on how bad she wants it. Being fit tastes better than food 😂
Gainz.
Gainz.
Not sure how I missed this...
But looking good girl!
As far as routine, moderate weight high volume! Your goal should be 3 sets of 20.
Focus on 3 muscle groups a day. And 3-4 exercises per group.
I will be happy to help you with a detailed exercise program, but I need to know how often you you get to the gym.. every day? Eod? Not on the weekends?
Once I know how often you go I can help lay something out for you.
Nanay79
Nanay79
Thank u @GainzBandit !! , I go 5 days a week and on the weekends usually when I don’t have to work , Monday tru Friday for a hour. If u could help me to get a good routine that would be awesome 🙏🏼❤️
Nanay79
Nanay79
I would appreciate all the intakes!! 💪
Gainz.
Gainz.
Absolutely, give me a little bit and I'll write something up.
Also what kind of gym do you have access too? Like a normal gym with free weights, leg curl, leg press, chest fly, cable machine for lat pulldowns...?
I would assume so... but there's so many types of gyms now
Nanay79
Nanay79
So I go to crunch , it’s okay . I am in Orlando so I can also look for one that have better equipment etc . What u recommend?
Gainz.
Gainz.
I looked online... they seem to have free weights and cable machines.
If theres any workouts in the list I sent you that you can't do, please tell me and I will find a substitute. But I'm pretty sure you can do everything... maybe except for the leg press
A
Aussie
Gainz.
Gainz.
A
Aussie
I’m being honest thanks. She had a great ass and the rest of her looks good.
The only problem is the face. It would look a lot better with something in her mouth
  • Haha
Reactions: Gainz.
Nanay79
Nanay79
Thank u , @Aussie except the face part 😑😆😂
  • Haha
Reactions: Gainz.