1st cycle, add anavar?

Blahblah

Hey guys, I was speaking with a friend of mine who has done a few cycles in the past,  and he recommended adding anavar to my Test E cycle.

Not that I don't trust the guy, but I've never thought he was the brightest bulb on the tree either. 

Any thoughts? 

steroids-usa

So many options. Why not? If you've got enough money and you're willing to take a risk to purchase anavar. Remember, most of the source sell fake anavar. I still think there are some better things to add and I'd leave anavar for later. Maybe for next cycle if you're planning to cut or lean the mass. Once you start steroids, you have to continue if you want to get better so you can just use anavar in future :) And if you're going to use test E I guess you want to put some mass on you so I'd rather go with Methandrostenolone on low doses. So many options, it's never ending story. You have to find what works the best for you. Don't add substances if it's no needed. 

strong

My first cycle was test e 500mgs. a week. I ran it for 12 weeks. Half way through I ran some good liquid anavar at 75mgs a day. really helped me out great to finish up a cycle...

Blahblah

To be honest,  if I don't NEED it, I'm not going to bother this first time around. I've been doing my research on the Test E cycle and my pct for a few months. I don't want to just  rush into something else.  Maybe next time, then at least I will have a baseline to compare it too.

calmb4dastorm

If you don't need it why run it!? As mentioned earlier, var is very often counterfeited! You don't want to end up with dbol or tbol! Not that those are bad choices, they just don't work the way Var does. Researching is great. Knowledge is power brother!