1st cycle in ten years

Vincevega

Hey what's going on, need some advice on upcoming cycle, did my first cycle at 25 I'm 35 now, 5'10" 226lbs. 19%bf.

i will be taking, sustanon 250, Decca275 d-Bol clomid and tamoxifen. My question is how much gear should I take a week?

what to hear what u guys think. Thx

Kfizzle

I want you to get that diet in check Bro. You need to bring that bf % down to at least 15% before starting to get the best out of this wet bulk. Nandrolone and Sust are generally ran at a minimum of 12 weeks. Nandrolone should be stopped generally 2 weeks before test is but with the deca ester in the Sust you should be able to stop one week prior to and be just fine.

Sust 250: 500mg/wk (1cc per week) 

Nandrolone 275: 425/wk (.75cc twice a week)

Dbol 50mg/day first 4 weeks

Clomid starting 4 weeks after last pin per week 100/100/50/50 

Nova starting 4 weeks after last pin per week 40/40/20/20 

Now please do ME a favor Bro. Go post this up on the cycle log section. http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews 

Update your progress on there and stay active on here and continue to learn. I want to see you diet posted up as well so take a few minutes and contribute to musclegurus.tomunity and it's time to GROW!  

siegmund

Ok vine welcome , a intro would be nice , so we know a.little more about you, and I have , a question , your avi says your 30 ,and you say you havnt cycled for 10 years , here you say 25 to 35 ??? So my question is , is this your first cycle , and what is the true age , remember we dont bash here , but if you lie your only cheating yourself , but a 10 year lay off should be treated as a first cycle , everything changes in 10 years ,, test only imo , welcome agion sieg

http://musclegurus.to/node/add/forum/165

D

dolfanshan

X3 here vincevega! There's no bashing or flaming here, so honesty is the best policy to help you achieve your goals brother. Two solid brothers here giving you A1 advice. It's up to you to follow it though...

siegmund

Ok but after 10 years off , our bodies completly change , good luck , but I do sti k by my advice and test only , thats what I would do ,, like I said goodluck with cycle