1st Cycle update

jedward

What's going fellas, well its been about 10 weeks since I started my 1st cycle and it's going pretty good. Thanks to all of you who help me out and walk me through.   I still have about couple more weeks to go and hopefully my body stay the same.  I'm already thinking about my next cycle would be and I'm staying on the cutting cycle.

As far as the effect of my gear, I used test e (injectable), winstrol (tablets) and nolvaxyl (tablets).  I try to use one brand only as much as possible (xxxxx xxxxxx brand).  The gear is good but sometimes my mood was on the edge but I can control it somehow. My sex life is a lot better than before and I am more energized than before.  I sweat a lot though even I'm not working out so I drink lots of water. I also force my self to conduct an HIIT every other day for 15 minutes before my workout cession.  I do workout one muscle group a day and tried to do 4 sets of 15 reps.  As far on my diet, I was really strict on my diet and did eat more than 5 small portion a day. When I feel I'm injured or my body tells me that I'm sore, I dont' eat a lot of carbs and calories so I don't have to burn a lot of excess fat.  On my rest day, I only eat veggies, fish, chicken, egg whites and fruits. No heavy carbs like bread, pasta, rice, and beef.  Hope somehow this will help you to achieve your goal but I know that everybody is different..

10 weeks AfterNow I'm already thinking about my 2nd cycle what would be. I want to stay on cutting cycle. Any advice or comment will be appreciated..

D

Dont_trip

I have always thought when guys as heavy as you want to run test I give the thumbs up....My opinion is this if your over 25% body fat and want to run test I say do it....The reason why is being as over weight as you were your body was not producing much testosterone and more estrogen....To jump on a cycle with estrogen control more than likely helped you lose weight....boost confidence...retain muscle through diet.....build muscle in a calorie deficit....People will say oh at a higher body fat you body will convert more test to estrogen Bullshit that can easily be controlled with your AI....I applaud you and also this can be used as an example to many members here that a high body fat should not prevent you from running a test cycle when in reality it could push you onto the road of a fit life AWESOME +1....Good job my brother and this hopefully will open the minds of the guys who say dont use any form of gear at a high body fat....Because will power the right mind set and discipline is what made this work =)  also higher body fat may equate to higher blood pressure which can be controlled for the most part through diet

siegmund

Ex ellent transformation +1, also I see your not! Gyno prone , these # s with bf arenin place for a reason just because a few can beat the oddds , what about the bros that cant !!! They feel down , there already depressed , now they get a greennlight to run , but they are gyno prone , and get tits and more depression and get taken to the edge ,, YES THERE ARE THOSE WITH HIGH BF THAT WONT GET GYNO ,, BUT 20 YEAR OF BRO SCIENCE SAYS THE MAJORITY WILL , WELL , IM NOT LIVING WITH THAT GUILT OF TAKING A BROTHER IN DEEPER , I WILL ALWAYS SUGGGEST 15% ornlower , but im seriouse you look great bro 

milkin

Many options here bro for a cutter since you have obviously learned how to tighten up through diet. Npp/Test-P along with a strict diet can do wonders, browse the cycle section to get some ideas from others. Either way, do consider participating in the MGMC which is currently being planned.

jedward

Brothers, thanks a lot for the comments.. This site really help through out my training, specially when I experienced some unusual soreness were you guys talked about it here and gives some how solutions. this is the only site I go to get involve with community as well as to get some answer on my questions beside on my own research.. 

Again, thanks a lot.. 

jedward

Brothers, thanks a lot for the comments.. This site really help through out my training, specially when I experienced some unusual soreness were you guys talked about it here and gives some how solutions. this is the only site I go to get involve with community as well as to get some answer on my questions beside on my own research.. 

Again, thanks a lot.. 

siegmund

Jerad , great transformation , the other half of apply before was directed more at , another answer  , about bf ,  but wowo bro no homo sieg

D

dolfanshan

Jedward that's awesome brother! Wow! What a transformation! You show you have dedication and discipline. Definitely an example and motivation for others to follow. Nutrasystem doesn't have shit on test/winny...Great job brother.

F

Frankie-knuckels

Awesome transformation Jed I congratulate you on all your successes just goes to show that with hard work and dedication anything is possible I have been inspired even more so ...

JARHEAD2

That's a cycle update of awesome, that's what that is!! Man, I love to see people with so much heart & soul accomplish such great feats. Keep up the grind my man you ain't done yet!