22G for drawing?

N

noveskeelite

anyone used a 22 to draw? is it difficult? I have only tried 18 and 20. I imagine 22 will work since its pretty easy with a 20.

Eriq

There are certainly exceptions, such as high density stuff ( 300+ mg/ml), but lots of gear will draw just fine even with a 23, albeit slowly. Temp of the gear has a lot to do with it too. When I was living in a cold, Chicago basement I had to warm slightly it up first.

N

noveskeelite

yeah I wont be using any thick stuff. but I don't want it to be a slow annoying process either lol.

Eriq

By slow, I'd say roughly 20 seconds per mil at 75 f. for things like test c 200, or tren e 300. Short esters might be even a little faster, but it also depends on the oil the lab uses.

D

Dont_trip

always have it works great and It doesnt ruin your rubber stopper

Standingup

Nope 22 will work fine . oil shouldnt be so thick it cant go up a 22 . You can even pin w a 22 if you want, Dr does .

N

noveskeelite

yeah that was part of reason why I ordered some some. thanks for the reassurance everyone.

D

dolfanshan

I've drawn and pinned with 22g. It works fine for both. I do prefer drawing with 20 and injecting with 23g or 25g though.

MU2

22 should be fine you just might be sitting there for a bit. I always heat my gear so typically I never have any issues.

siegmund

Im liking the sound of 22 sometimes the 25 ,just dont want to go in ,, its only been like 3.5 years and scar tissue already , the real vets must be like rock

N

noveskeelite

22 works easily for drawing. Been using entire cycle doesnt really take any longer than 20s. Also saves stopper a bit.