5 days breakfast

ramdisck

I've been making my breakfast for the week every Sunday night for a few years now.  

5 Kerr canning jars 16oz with plastic lids.

1/2 cup whole milk

1 cup organic whole oats

1/2 greek yogurt +/- (if you don't use greek lessen the milk)

1/4 blueberries

2 TBS each Flax seed, hemp seed, chia seed.

I mix with a spoon then cap and shake the jar.

I stick em in the fridge and eat one after my morning workout on the way to work.

There are tons of these "refrigerator oatmeal" recipes out there. I've tried a lot and I stick with this and haven't gotten sick of it.  plenty of protein and calories. clean and healthy.

I haven't measured in a long time so you can play with the combo that works best for you. I like it thicker when i can but sometimes end up with a little less thick but it's always delicious.

strong

+1 bro. sounds good and the thing I like is no protein powder. Guys, Milkin put up a post maybe a year ago about Protein powders, Yay Or Nay. That interested me so I took the "survey" on my own. I stopped protein drinks for 6 months and kept eating clean whole foods. My experience was Losing 10% bf min. Still getting stronger and bigger and I'm an old fuck. Here and there I will throw in a protein bar if I'm busy or ill prepared. I see it as a money saver. I think this would be different for Hard gainers. Maybe you guys need more calories.. I just know what is working for me..

ramdisck

It is delicious. I buy a large bag of frozen blueberries. Is much easier to manage that way. The only items I measure are the oats and the seeds. I've gotten it down to a good eyeball measurement now, so if it's to runny, add yogurt, too thick, milk. 

Remember it soaks overnight and thickens up a lot.