7 Month Cycle?

siegmund

i have heard of ppl being on for a year  ...

THIS IS HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL.AND DANGEROUS AND HELL ON YOUR HPTA  , ALSO A AGGRESSIVE PCT WILL BE NEEDED IF IT EVEN WORKS  , AND IF YOUR OLDER THIS MAYBE A POINT WHERE YOU WOULD HAVE TO CRUISE ..

I DONT RECOMMEND IT  7 MONTH IMO TO LONG , I BELIEVE IT BECOMES COUNTER PRODUCTIVE  , BREAKS ARE NEEDED TO HEAL AND CLEAR OUT RECEPTORS 

Zewi

Yes depending on the cycle. It is not uncommon for someone running an EQ cycle to run it between 16-28 weeks. It is the only cycle that should ever be in that 16-28 weeks. Unless you are TRT no cycle every needs to be above 8-14 weeks.  And if you are doing an EQ cycle, just do test and EQ don't try to add to it to much.

blastthru23

Sure, I've heard of lengthy cycles. Most are physique competitors, but as you may know, such comes with great risks. For hobbyists/gym rats, it's vastly unnecessary, and a bad idea to boot. Let alone, it gets quite costly quite quickly. Bang and the buck become quickly disproportionate; the buck increases while bang decreases or at best plateaus. Care in planning such a cycle is tedious, and timing is of the essence. And one must expect to change things and in which direction and how long it will take for the change to result in the desired effective range. It takes a shit ton of focus and awareness to run a simple cycle correctly, imagine what it takes to run a long cycle... the effects are more far reaching than one would expect from a cursory glance of the plan scribbled out on a sheet of paper ;)