8 Years later - Need help with Hormones

ricod306

Hi guys

So the title says it all. Just a little background, I was 17 when I unknowingly used Superdrol (Methasterone) which was labeled as Mega-Anadrol and a dietary supplement. So given the name I had suspicions and asked the gym owner selling it if it was a steroid and the answer was no and I naively believed him and well 3 weeks in and I almost increased all my PR's by 50% and I thought this shit works but didn't think of it as roids as I was still new to these kind of things. Then almost a year later one of my friends took it again and decided to google the imperial formula on the back of the bottle and we discovered we took roids with no PCT what so ever. I have used things like ECA stacks and clen afterwards as well but obviously with the lessons learnt I did my research.

Now 8 years later I am having a super hard time losing weight, I have tried keto, mediterranean, cuts (ECA stacks), even test40 sarms and everything but with no avail. So in 2019 I did BW and found the following results. (Keep in mind no Hormone therapy took place after these results so they most probably worsened)
  • Free T4 - 12.3 (7.2 - 16.4 pmol/L)
  • S-TSH - 1.74 (0.38 - 5.33 mIU/L)
  • Testosterone - 11.09 (9.90 - 27.8 nmol/L) [Although this is in spec I feel is was low as I should have been in my optimal test levels due to diet sleep health age etc...]
Now today I did some research that low TSH is caused by Hyperthyroidism. I also read that this could cause lower test levels. And I also read that estrogen has a direct effect on the thyroid gland and can cause Hyperthyroidism when estrogen is in excess. Which makes me believe that my estrogen levels might be high as for one I am constantly exhausted and all my body fat resides around my middel, my ass and my pecs (moobs) while my arms and especially my legs are ripped (keep in mind I was very inactive for a long time before starting gym again this week). I got gyno from the roids but when I realized it was roids the clomid and milk thissle did not work like it should have and now I have gyno with the only removal option of surgery.

My reason for posting here is to ask advice and to confirm my research. I have 27% body fat and like I said nothing helps to get that damn number down... (and I do have experience in loosing a great amount of weight and all methods fail to work)

Like I said I am currently back at the gym and I am trying to consume only healthy carbs like rice, potatoes, oats etc. and healthy proteins like eggs, chicken, some red meat, fish, whey, etc. I know from previous experience this year that this alone will not help me loose weight and thus I want to know if it is a good idea to take Arimidex at 1mcg/EOD for 1 month and thereafter 0.5mcg/EOD until things get back to normal.

Sorry for the long post but I am sick and tired of the struggles!

Twizted

Why would you start taking arimidex? If I was in your shoes I would either try getting a Dr to put you on trt, or do it yourself. Your likely carrying extra fat due to your test levels being on the lower end. If you take arimidex and crash your estrogen you will likely feel even worse

ricod306

That's the thing the Dr didn't want to help me with TRT, he rather sent me for CT scans to see if I had a tumor in my pituitary gland given the hyperthyroidism. If my estrogen is high wouldn't it be fine to take arimidex? I have read another forum that a guy had an estrogen level of 110 where it was supposed to be between 10-50. He lost most of his fat and started feeling far better.

If I want to do TRT myself how would I do it? And out of curiosity wouldn't it be better to take both arimidex and do TRT to drop EST and raise TEST?

ricod306

I understand so the only way to ensure safe usage is to first ensure my EST is high and not on a hunch. Would TRT solve the high EST though?

Twizted

No trt wouldn't alleviate your issue if it was in fact high estrogen. I'm just leaning more towards your symptoms being causes by lower T. If you think your estrogen is high you should definitely get it checked.

Twizted

No problem. It's always best to have bloods before you go adding in drugs blindly. Crashing your estrogen sucks pretty bad from what I hear. Let us know what the blood work tells you.