A couple questions and PCT

dohcsvt

1) I have been taking 400-500 test-E for just over 4 weeks. I definitely am seeing growth… no doubt, I need new shirts. However, I have read about this this feeling of almost euphoria by this point in my cycle, I am not seeing it. I am always horny, and MAYBE a little more hungry. I didn’t do pre cycle blood work, so I am assuming that my T levels are probably fine when off cycle.

2) Just due to the way some things have happened, I have essentially 2 options with my remaining test-e. 8 total weeks at 500 a week for the last few weeks or 600 a week for 12 weeks. With this being my first cycle and since my normal T levels appear to be ok, what do you guys think is a better option?

3) PCT, I have chlomid and Nolvadex ready to go for about 4 weeks. What will I feel like during my PCT? I do not want to feel completely run down, but it is what it is. I just want to know what the standard is for a first timer like myself… and I understand that everyone is different.

I appreciate all of your input. This site has been a plethora of information and help on this journey. Thank you!

Twizted

I have never experienced any kind of euphoria from steroids. The closest I came to euphoria was in the beginning, my test levels were low naturally so when i jumped on I felt great. It essentially made me feel normal again, maybe a bit younger. No euphoria though.

As for your cycle if you really want to you can bump the testosterone up, however, you are just now to the point where it will really start working. You should be able to make amazing changes from here on out with your current dose. I would ride out the 500mg a few more weeks and reevaluate how you're doing.

Gainz.

Yeah I've never heard of the euphoria thing. But the horny and hungry thing is for certain!
I'm curious to see how it is when I'm off as well... but considering I don't feel "fucking awesome" I'm sure it will be fine.
That's why I wanted to stay low at 300mg. That way when I'm off of it, I won't be as drastic. I know test isn't like other compounds. Like recreational drugs... the more you use, the better you feel... but if you use to much for to long, the come down is gonna suck.
I figured the "come down" of 300mg will be a lot easier than the "come down" of 600mg.
But honestly I'm not that worried about it. My normal test levels are high, and I really don't feel that much different.

dohcsvt

Yeah I've never heard of the euphoria thing. But the horny and hungry thing is for certain!
I'm curious to see how it is when I'm off as well... but considering I don't feel "fucking awesome" I'm sure it will be fine.
That's why I wanted to stay low at 300mg. That way when I'm off of it, I won't be as drastic. I know test isn't like other compounds. Like recreational drugs... the more you use, the better you feel... but if you use to much for to long, the come down is gonna suck.
I figured the "come down" of 300mg will be a lot easier than the "come down" of 600mg.
But honestly I'm not that worried about it. My normal test levels are high, and I really don't feel that much different.
I think you described it better… with feeling “fucking awesome” vice my Draco of euphoria, poor dascription on my part. I don’t feel awesome, I feel normal, just adding a lot of muscle. I also hope PCT will be easy from a relatively short low dose cycle.

suppsforlife

2) Just due to the way some things have happened, I have essentially 2 options with my remaining test-e. 8 total weeks at 500 a week for the last few weeks or 600 a week for 12 weeks. With this being my first cycle and since my normal T levels appear to be ok, what do you guys think is a better option?
I can't really get it. 8 weeks of 500 mg/week or 12 weeks of 600 mg/week? I mean... you can either run a shorter cycle with a lower dosage OR a longer cycle with a bigger dosage? whatever the case, I would opt for the lower dosage. definitely not higher than 500 mg/week for a first timer which is already pretty high. at this dosage, and from week 4, you may start noticing side effects too, so be careful. definitely don't increase.
3) PCT, I have chlomid and Nolvadex ready to go for about 4 weeks. What will I feel like during my PCT? I do not want to feel completely run down, but it is what it is. I just want to know what the standard is for a first timer like myself… and I understand that everyone is different.
you may not feel completely down, but you'll still notice differences in mood, motivation, energy, and horniness. Of course it varies from a person to another but you won't just get that "DRIVE" especially as your T levels would go back for a while until PCT brings them back to normal. you just have to keep on dieting and working out to assist the recovery

dohcsvt

I can't really get it. 8 weeks of 500 mg/week or 12 weeks of 600 mg/week? I mean... you can either run a shorter cycle with a lower dosage OR a longer cycle with a bigger dosage?
Yes, I bought a new vial of test-e when I realized my first vial seemed a little short. With this new vial in addition to my second vial that I just opened, I could run 600 a week for 12-13 weeks. If I don’t open the third vial I can run 500 a week for 8 weeks total.

That’s when I started thinking, this is my first cycle, maybe I will just come off it earlier than planned (10 weeks) and keep the new unopened vial for another cycle down the road.

Thanks for all of your help, I will re-evaluate when my second bottle is empty before I open my third.

Gainz.

Honestly I would run the current 500mg for 12 or 13
.. or 14 if you have enough. No reason to up it. Just run longer.
Running a longer cycle at a medium dose will work better than a short cycle with a high dose. Especially with a long ester.