A warning system or points system

Standingup

OK , one of the many things I hated about hemoroids was that you could get banned without warning , not know why, and not know for how long.  If a member gets banned here I think the only decent thing to do would be to send an email giving the exact reason for the ban, and the duration.

milkin

Oh no Stand, not here. We do not simply ban members without notifying them of their unacceptable actions. In most cases, many members get the opportunity to tell us where to go as we try to politely explain to them what they have done wrong.

So answer me this; Has anyone ever seen a member from Admin actually use vulgar language, publicly humiliate or disgrace a member for violating the rules ? I challenge anyone to show me the post because we do not do that here, you must have us confused with another site if you think we do. The mod squad here mingles with members because we want to preserve that atmosphere that we have all worked so hard to create, the atmosphere of knowing you are able to speak freely without getting flamed. It's your house too people, we just take out the trash.

Standingup

Nope never seen that here at all , and no not confused with anyone. Just simply suggesting a warning system before the ban occurs, and then an announcement of how long. 

N

Nitti

If I didn't have respect for milkin and the rest of the mods I would post the transcripts of exactly what you did and said to get banned. And how many opportunities you had. Dont be mad bro. This is adolescent at best. 

Standingup

Do it, you don't have shit and Its not disrespectful.   Go nuts Nits    PS what happened you lost the argument in one thread so you bounce to another ?

Go answer my other questions.   But please please make good on your threat because if they are undoctored transcripts the whole world will get a good laugh at you.