About joeypaul

joeypaul

Hi guys. I'm Joeypaul  and have been posting my reviews and pics for awhile. I guess I was logged to the wrong area. I am 57 yrs young and turning 58 on June 14th this month. I have always been about 158 to 160 lbs and could not seem to get past that barrier.I have been working out now for about to 3 years now but I guess I had either no good routine, or commitment to progressing. 6 months ago I decided to change all that as I was tired of being stuck on the same weight groups and after long study and research on the products, I placed my first order of gear. I started my first cycle in April 2014. I was at a customers house today and noticed a digital scale in the bathroom, so I thought.., Ok lets see. I had to weigh myself twice, cause I could not believe it. 173 lbs. WOW!!! I am jacked. My wife even commented on how much I have filled out and how much bigger and defined my muscles were. I have now incressed my weights almost weekly and with my gear and my new commitment to getting bigger, stronger, and healther is paying dividends. This gear really works and I am stoked. Thanks, joeypaul 

Dexter

Welcome joeypaulWe are the next generation of review sites where honest reviews and member respect is our motto. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. Creating a cycle log, interacting in forums, posting pictures, and leaving source reviews are a few of the ways you can earn karma. looking forward to your participation.

Standingup

Awesome story and greeting !!  Welcome and I look forward to hearing more from you, anything I can ever do to help please let me know.

For now though I will remind you that steroid use is illegal , and although LE rarely if ever goes after the end user it might be wise not to have your face pic while holding a bottle of oil.

siegmund

Myself ,also I'm liking the avi,:)) I see those two magic viles ,in your hand ,,lol but deffently have to edit face a little,, but I feel your enthusium