Advice on cycle needed pls

Yackattack

Hey Guys,

I know you are probably sick of beginner cycle pls help me not grow boobies type of posts, but I would really appreciate some input.
I have read most of the stickies and read through all of the wiki on r/steroids - there is a lot of information and its pretty overwhelming when I have 0 knowledge of any of it.

My main goals are to increase strength + size and stay somewhat lean, at the moment I am 85kg and 12% bf.

Here is my plan:

Test E / Dose: 250mg - E3D / Week1-Week15 / (The r/steroids wiki recommended 15 weeks, but if I am running an oral too should I shorten this?)
TBol / 40mg - ED / W6-W15 / (I chose tbol for the lack of sides and keeping most of the muscle on, is running this at the end of the cycle my best bet?)
Aromasin / 12.5mg - E3D / W2-W15 (this currently isn't available on my source so I might need to change this to Arimidex)
HCG / 500IU - EOD / W11-W16 ( I wanted to run this everyday but its really expensive in AU, is this a good timeframe for me to run it?)
Nolvadex / 10mg ED / W17-W23 (is this too long/too short?)
TUDCA & NAC / 250mg ED / W6-W15 (I read this was only needed during the oral phase)

What I don't have here is an item such as N2 guard, its really hard to get in AU - am I missing anything else to stay healthy throughout?

Would love any advice on my stack or answers to my questions, I'm excited to get started but just want to make sure I am across everything.

Thanks in advance for any help/abuse that you will provide❤️

Welderman

Although tbol is pretty mild oral. Most would agree that 1st cycle should be test only at 300-500mg weekly for 12 weeks only. You can get quality gains plus get a real feel for how your body reacts to exogenous test. You can get more creative on your next cycle. Good luck

BiggyBill

Hey there
Test E / Dose: 250mg - E3D / Week1-Week15 / (The r/steroids wiki recommended 15 weeks, but if I am running an oral too should I shorten this?)
15 weeks is good, but may be too much. for a first timer 10-12 weeks may be good enough. 250 mg in 2 doses per week same day of the week is going to be fine (500 mg weekly), no you don't need to shorten cycle length because of an oral, only use orals for shorter periods
TBol / 40mg - ED / W6-W15 / (I chose tbol for the lack of sides and keeping most of the muscle on, is running this at the end of the cycle my best bet?)
try to use it for no longer than 8 weeks. yes, running at the end of cycle is a good idea.
Aromasin / 12.5mg - E3D / W2-W15 (this currently isn't available on my source so I might need to change this to Arimidex)
aromasin is a bit more expensive than arimidex but is great. use it according to how you feel. If you get too high estrogen, increase dosage. Too low estrogen - decrease dosage

HCG / 500IU - EOD / W11-W16 ( I wanted to run this everyday but its really expensive in AU, is this a good timeframe for me to run it?)
might be too high dosage. can't really say too much as I don't really love HCG, but you can use 250 EOD and check how you feel.

Nolvadex / 10mg ED / W17-W23 (is this too long/too short?)
I understand you need it for PCT so better go to 40 mg a day for 2 weeks and then 20 mg a day for another 2 weeks (4 weeks total PCT). may add Clomid in case you need more. is good you wait 2 weeks after last injection of testosterone. 10 mg a day may not be enough to recover.

TUDCA & NAC / 250mg ED / W6-W15 (I read this was only needed during the oral phase)
yes, but you can run it during entire cycle just to make sure you are doing better - that's a supplement.
What I don't have here is an item such as N2 guard, its really hard to get in AU - am I missing anything else to stay healthy throughout?
you don't need specifically N2 guard - any liver protection is going to be good

hope this is helpful

Yackattack

Thanks so much for the response! Not sure how to quote seperate parts on my phone so sorry for formatting.
15 weeks is good, but may be too much. for a first timer 10-12 weeks may be good enough. 250 mg in 2 doses per week same day of the week is going to be fine (500 mg weekly), no you don't need to shorten cycle length because of an oral, only use orals for shorter periods
Would the concern be not knowing how my body would reaact? I will reduce this - how much difference in results would be expected

aromasin is a bit more expensive than arimidex but is great. use it according to how you feel. If you get too high estrogen, increase dosage. Too low estrogen - decrease dosage
So you wouldn't dose it regularly to be on the safe side? I guess I'm worried I wouldn't be able to tell before it was too late until I get a bit more experience

might be too high dosage. can't really say too much as I don't really love HCG, but you can use 250 EOD and check how you feel.
What's the reason you don't like it? Would it make a huge difference only running it near the end of the cycle?

you don't need specifically N2 guard - any liver protection is going to be good
Would something like Nutra-Life Liver Guard work well alongside the TUDCA?

Thanks so much dude, really appreciate it!

suppsforlife

Bill explained it perfectly!
Would the concern be not knowing how my body would reaact? I will reduce this - how much difference in results would be expected
not too much as long as you do it all perfect, but you would be on the safe side in terms of going to PCT (longer cycles - wreck your hormones more)

So you wouldn't dose it regularly to be on the safe side? I guess I'm worried I wouldn't be able to tell before it was too late until I get a bit more experience
dosing it regularly is good when you have experience. and no, estrogen based sides won't occur overnight. If you get estrogen related issues (check for high estrogen related issues online) you can increase dosage and that's going to help.
you can go for the regular option, but you risk to decrease estrogen too much which would hurt your gains. if you choose the regular option, use only 0.5 mg arimidex on the pinning days only 1-2 weeks after first pin (to allow estrogen to build up first, not killing it immediately).

What's the reason you don't like it? Would it make a huge difference only running it near the end of the cycle?
I remember once Bill explained he suffered from side effects. That's individual. Someone may get sides, others may not. HCG is used to increase testosterone in other ways than test itself (keeps your testicles pumped) so yeah, you can add it at the end of cycle to help restore the testicles functions

supplements are very different. as long as they are good for liver and kidney protection - you can go for them.
Good luck man!

BiggyBill

Would the concern be not knowing how my body would reaact?
the longer the cycle - the higher test suppression
So you wouldn't dose it regularly to be on the safe side?
you can dose it regularly, but make sure you don't have your estrogen crushed (listen to your body or go check estrogen levels after a week or two)

What's the reason you don't like it?
because of sides
I was feeling high and low, bloated, unmotivated and others. it was a long ago, never touched it since
my guess would be yes, it would be fine