ai for gyno

turbo lift

If gyno has started up, will upping AI dose do anything to help it at that point? Can Nolva stop/cure gyno? Can you use nolva + AI at the same time, or will it decrease the power of the AI? Does lower estrogen make the serm more effective? I Keep seeing people say don't use AIs for gyno but I would think having lower estrogen PLUS the serm you would have a better outcome as opposed to Slightly elevated E2 and a serm.  I’m just trying to sort all of this out.

Nytex

I dont have time right now but if you have already gotten to the point of feeling gyno then grab some letrozole quickly .

Kfizzle

Letro is not actually going to help reverse Gyno.. It can help stop it cause it is an Aromitase Inhibitor.. but Nolvadex can actually be taken  after the fact and in some instances has been known to reduce, stop , and reverse gyno. Yes you can use nolva at same time as ai. 

You really need to do some researching tho man... too many questions in one single post. 

Nytex

Never having had gyno I might be wrong, but I have seen Letro used commonly as a treatment and have had a personal friend use it with great success after he got lumps under his nipples from a deca run.

Heres a quote I lifted ,

"Letrozole is sometimes used as a treatment for gynecomastia, although it is probably most effective at this if caught in an early stage (such as in users of anabolic steroids) "

Kfizzle

Sounds like a winner if caught early.  I've had small lumps before and I just actually took some nolva and letro and went away pretty quick. I do not recall the doses but it was not anything extreme. Also was taking tren at the time and caused high prolactin and leaky nips lol but that's another story. 

A

Axle

you need to take a low dose of Letro for a little bit to cure it once cured you need to up your AI while continuing your cycle.

Outlawthing

x2 letro would be your best bet for stopping it once started nolva and ai work better to prevent it from starting

Apex Peptides

Once again, all who contributed to this thread were right on the money IMO.

Those are a lot of questions. lol  Are you suffering from gyno right now, or are these questions just for personal knowledge?

In any event; first, you need to control the E2 conversion by finding the proper balance with your AI while on cycle. The BW you SHOULD acquire will guide you. Yes, you can use nolva at the same time as your AI to help remedy the gyno. Be aware that serms can slightly impact the effectiveness of your AI.   However, lower E2 won't make the SERM more effective it will simply reduce the number of aromatase enzymes capable of synthesizing estradiol which reduces the likelihood of it binding at the receptor. For some, there's no need for an AI to treat gyno. The SERMs should take care of that unless your E2 is elevated in which case dosing of AAS may be adjusted if possible or adding in an AI (which you should have already). Running both together isn't a problem if it's needed, but always try and use the least amount of compounds necessary is my $.02 Less = More.

I hope this helps!

Outlawthing

Agreed don't panic and start dosing the shit out of serms and ai you will regret that too trust me one that one  less is def more but blood work will let you put that shit in the headlock my private labs .com  if you can afford to use aas you can afford bloods until you are well experienced with your body and how it reacts to different compounds 

siegmund

good question and honest. ,and it brought out so much knowledge. ,from our brothers. I'm smiling. We.got some gurus in the making..im happy I remember a.time.,I was alone ahhh I hate alone. Thanks brothers for.being here sieg

strong

yup, yhats some good shit Sieg.. I have never had any gyno problems but keep caber, adex, nolva  just in case...

Outlawthing

I never had any before but the more I cycle the more prone I am becoming  remember an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

Dolf

I posted a couple of topics on this quite a while back, and I'll try to dig them up. Nolva has been used at 20mg ed to reverse gyno in studies to great success. I believe it was used for a 6 month period in this study, but it was done on patients with pubescent gyno.

If you actively have ongoing gyno combining nolva with your ai is helpful. Nolva and aro mix well without any interference. However nolva does lessen the affects of adex and if used with adex the adex dose needs to be increased. Combining nolva with your ai while actively combating gyno works because nolva stops the receptors primarily at the breast tissue from taking in the aromatase enzyme while the ai gets the estro under control.

bufbiker

Back a few years ago I was running 1500 test, 1000 deca a week. I developed a small lump just to the left of my left nipple. I hurt very bad to the point I had to stop rough housing with my grandsons. I bagan 40 mg of nolva a day and .5 mg of adex eod. The lump actually disappeared. Now just to be truthful, I believe it was gyno but could have just been a gland of some kind. But it had all the signs of being guno and cleared up with nolva and adex use.

Outlawthing

Is there not some medication other than what we use that can clear it up if it was here to stay or is surgury only way 

wes

I posted about this a while back and did a lot of research  . If you look for an old post titled  letro you will find the protocol  I followed that reduced my lump and finally  took it away . It sucks my brother but there is a way out without surgery  if you look for it .

Nytex

The longer a person has had the gyno their chances of fixing it without surgery diminish.  Thats why it needs to be dealt with quickly and effectively hence my choice to advise on is letro . From my experience a few people dont respond to Nolvadex and its just a theory but I think it depends on what compound caused the gyno in the first place, although that could just be another one of my hairbrained ideas I have no proof on that.

Outlawthing

Letro seems to be they only way but at the recommended dose you will prob have to walk around with crashed estro  to do it