Ai or not Ai, that is the Question!

Scandal

Right MG experts, I'm 12 weeks into 20 week Test/EQ cycle and will be on a sunny beach in 3 weeks so I'm doing usual cutting protocol (diet, cardio, Clen (!!)). I don't suffer too much from Test sides but I'm usually on low doses (Test 500mg/EQ 750mg), however I think I might be holding some water so was thinking of doing 0.25mg/0.5mg EOD of Arimidex for a few weeks leading up to my hols just to try and dry out a bit.

I don't want to crash my Estro but thinking a low dose wouldn't cause too many issues, would it!?!

Cheers.

SemperFi

Scandal,

Bloods are the only way to be certain. I am not E2 sensitive and .5mg E3D is more than enough to keep estro in check and most of the water retention away unless I am running dbol.

It's pretty tough to crash estro on Adex in those doses but if you bottom it out you still get the rebound and it won't stay down for long.

Another option if your E2 is in check is take a natural diuretic supplement 4 days on 3 days off and repeat. Just make sure you up your H2O intake a bit while doing it. BTW- don't dose in the late evening. You will be up several times a night if you do! ;)

Good luck brother!

SEMPER FI

Dolf

+2 and X2 with SF.

One of my favorite things about adex is the rebound if you happen to go too far.

swolesam

bratha, im more estro sensitiv-o than the guys above. Any cycle with test higher than 400 mg EW, adex dont do shit for me unless if its 0.5mg ED. Aromasin seems to be the right choice for me when cycling. When TRTing, adex does the job 2-4 times EW 0.5mg.

The weird thing is i NEVER get gyno ever. Its just water retention and difficulty cutting up, i.e fast bad weight gain.

i guess the moral of the story is to see where you sit on the scale of estro sensitivity bratha.

Scandal

Cheers guys, I think I'm gonna give 0.5mg EOD a go for a few weeks and see how I go, its all a learning curve!

siegmund

X2 with semifi ,

If your holding a little water bro thatsnatural.dont depend on a ai to take that away ,

In a way waterand e2  are two difdernt things ,(yes this a catch 22 )but if it were me and all else is fine , and 8f i was worried about water i would do exactly as semifi suggested a natural diuretic !!!! 

If e2 is fine dont fuck with it water is natural. .just my opion.   j

Zewi

Adex wont crash you  it really cant for a long period its a type 1 inhibitor. Meaning it will bind with estro as long as your taking Adex, however, once you stop it will let go not all of it but about 50%. So if you feel you estor crashing just stop for about  t3-6 days since Adex only has about 46hrs thalf life. Hence why people say take .25mg  Every 3 day. 

Scandal

I'm on 0.25 of the Adex E3D and got a natural diuretic which are all helping, looking a bit more leaner but getting up about 3/4 times every night for a pee! I'm in gym 4 times a week and still on below 2,500 kcal and beginning to feel it, tired most nights and feel hungry a few times during day, so eating banana's to fill gaps, and water!