Allergies ??

milkin

Who has allergies and how do you address them ?
Personally, I have been fortunate enough to only be pestered by seasonal allergies which flare up mid winter. I can assume it is not pollen related rather something to due with mold I guess. As soon as spring hits, they go away. I have been to numerous allergy doc's and been shot up with all kind of crap in an attempt to uncover the origin of the flare up. Cant complain too much since I know folks who suffer almost year round.
My flare up's only yield a slight headache which dissapears in a day or two since I take nothing for it. I see folks take handfuls of pills for relief and I feel for them, I am anti allergy meds at this time but there have been days where I almost broke. For those of you who need to take antihistamines or decongestants I truly feel for you and realize it it mandatory for relief.
For those of you who ride out their symptoms like I do, what works for you ? The Mrs puts local honey in her tea which she claims eases her pollen related attacks, but I still see that box of benadryl tucked aside in the med cabinet.
Any feedback ?