am I shooting roids?

obama8mychikn

Alright took me a minute to gather what balls I got left to ask this. Ok im 3 weeks in d-bol, test cycle, im seeing, and feeling the results. But I think my old lady is to. What im asking is. Is it possible unprotected sex with your woman would expose her to sides?

siegmund

Lmao. , no bro shes feeding off your energy , so in a way yes , but as far as popping a nut and her getting test no!! Remember if your more agressive and more energy etc , plp close to you will be ,. Just my opion. Sieg

Standingup

Well they do actually pick up and absorb testosterone from us through our saliva. Thats partly what turns women on when you kiss, but its not likely enough to have any effect on her.  

Just as a little experiment I rubbed some test E 500 on my wifes pussy. She loved it and said it felt awesome, but for all I know it could have been any oil with the same result. Still there was no real effect . 

obama8mychikn

Dear playboy!!!!!!!!! Lmfao I've heard about rhe saliva thing also thats the way u can test your -levels. But thats ctazy how it could be possible. But as I read (copied from webmd) that your saliva does contain gear. Kinda hoping it would change her sex appetite, just dont want a vera demilo.....