Am u the only one

Bigtest131

what's up lady's and gents ! is it me or am I the only one that gets  super pumped waiting for the arrival of my gear each time !!! Like Christmas ! Lol 

swolesam

bigtest - i hope you don't pin ALL the gear on arrival with all the excitment you got goin on LOL

I like the feeling when i go online, verify the batch/products ids and they check out, that makes me feel the purchase was legit and fair, and i got the purity i paid for.

siegmund

I get a little pumped ,not like i use to , and i know this because there have been times i didnt even open for a few days ...

Big Nasty

Yeah, same here. I just ordered some future stockage of gear because of some good sales I couldn't pass up. Not sure I will be patient enough to wait to start pinning/adding them into my current cycle... lol

Bigtest131

True boys !!!! Can't wait he said should be arriving saterday or Monday ! Been 3 days so it's on its last leg I'm sure !!!

Bigtest131

lol I can promise that barrel will be filled with gold !  

X2 Sus 500 

X2deca 300

X1 arimaDex

X1 dbol 50 is what's on its way ! 

yeaah buddy light weight babbbby!!

Bigtest131

I only deal underground being I like my 2 sources and the on Fiyyyaa with purity !!! 

That add showing the excel labs being fake I only use the aources I trust ! 

I

icdeadlifters

Awwwwww shit I remember checking track number every five damn mins, msg source fifty times....etc. But when you get that gift..... It's like an orgasm. Hell I'd get it and pin without looking real good at compound. But hell yes brother....... That's a good feeling to receive that gift.......

Big Nasty

I believe, and others may chime in here, so long as the gear is temperature controlled at room temp and not exposed to light, gear that is in oil base will last well over a year. Not sure past that timeframe

calmb4dastorm

I would agree that under right storage conditions,  oils should last a year. Some sources put the expiration date on the product so there's never  a question 

Acreed1

When my stuff lands its always excitement in a package for me. I have enough for a bit but sometimes I just like taking it out and looking at it.

(0)      (0)

!

[---------------]

strong

Definitely 1 year... a lot of my bottles have 3 year expiration date... Ive used 1 year old gear and it was as good as day 1...