ampels

siegmund

Be careful to make sure all your compound is in the bottom of the ampel.  Last night I popped a bottle drew it up and I'm like wtf. They shorted me ,I only got a 1/2 ml. I was smoking pissed ,I went to pop another ampel and realized. Half of my sustan was in the top half of ampel.  So when I grabbed the ampel and didn't look I just snapped the top off well I guess a snapped off a 1/2 ml of gear also ..what a waste.  Smh.  I was ready to contact source like hey what kind of game you running .. I would have looked pretty stupid considering it pharma also. .. But be cautious 

Predator

Lmao. I have been there as well. Now it's always hair dryer to the amp before I pop it since it quickly settles the oil down to the bottom.

siegmund

See I didn't know that trick :)) thanks bro +1.   Shit bro I was salty as hell like what's this.   I was pissed after work grabbed the ampel and snap.  Well have my gear went with it     lol

drroids

Yeah, Always good to hold that ampoule up and pop it a few times with your finger on the top to make sure all oil settles to the bottom.. Popping those amps can also be a trick.. I always use a nice thick cloth or towel and with my thumb on the bottom portion of amp and towel covering the top it usually snaps right back.. If that doesn't work then there's always a metal file..I'll file it down then pop it.. works like a charm..

Many of us in the medical field also advise to extract the oil with filter needle first to make sure and eliminate the possibility that glass doesn't end up in the oil in your needle chamber.. Then you switch the needle to the inj needle of your choice..

Just a few quick tips.

Doc

Dolf

I make sure to store my amps upright. Doing that I don't have that problem anymore.

You can also slide the cap of a pen over the top of the amp, bend it, and it snaps easily. No worries about getting cut either.