Anabolics and drug test

blackmkt

curentlly on tren tbol and small amount of test. Had a mishap at work and was sent for a 9 panel drug test. do you guys think it will show up? the sooner I get advice and answers the easier I will sleep.

UPDATE:yep you guys were right. the test cleared today and im all good. thank you for all that reponded.thumbs up

Hulksmash91

from what i have been able to look up. the only way they can tell is if they are actually looking for steroids in your system. While i was in the Army i was never caught and i had many drug tests.

milkin

Amphetamines, Barbituates, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Opiates, Marijuana, Methadone, Methamphetamines, and PCP

milkin

House is right, I went for a random test about 4 years back while on a heavy ass cutting blast with prop/npp and var coming out of my pores brother. No worries they are looking for the 9 things I had listed above. Now if you are baking, powdeering your nose, or tripping then you have a problem.

blackmkt

yep you guys were right. the test cleared today and im all good. thank you for all that reponded.thumbs up

milkin

Cool, now you can twist one up, load up another pin, and grow back all your fingernails that you chewed off Laughing

built_tough

plus who wants to waste time for checking for steroids. if you are going for a job they care more about if your testing positive for narcotics.  they dont want a crackhead working at the register , talking to george washington on a dollar bill "screaming, bitch I AINT TELLIN A LIE "  . best to avoid the narcos. so yeah, job = drug test only.

professional sports = you bet your ass they will test for roids