Anavar and Clenbuterol Stack

Bowser88

What's a good cycle for cutting with anavar and Clenbuterol or anavar and winstrol what would be the best cutting cycle for a beginner and what test should I run and what mg can anyone give me a example of some good cutting cycles? I'm new to this I just started my first cycle of test but after I run this and finish pct I would like to run a good cutting cycle let me know thanks

suppsforlife

"Cutting" is in the kitchen. You need to be in calorie deficit to lose the fat. Workout to maintain muscles and aid fat burning. Testosterone helps with all of this. After your first steroid cycle with test alone, you could start your second one with the same testosterone dosage (around 300 mg/week) with anavar OR clenbuterol. don't add both of them at once. in case you experience side effects, you wouldn't know it's anavar or clenbuterol.

Gainz.

"Cutting" is in the kitchen. You need to be in calorie deficit to lose the fat. Workout to maintain muscles and aid fat burning. Testosterone helps with all of this. After your first steroid cycle with test alone, you could start your second one with the same testosterone dosage (around 300 mg/week) with anavar OR clenbuterol. don't add both of them at once. in case you experience side effects, you wouldn't know it's anavar or clenbuterol.
I don't know why but clen scares the hell out of me, but it seems to be incredibly popular. Seems like several new members are looking for clen.
I'm guessing because its not a steroid, people are more likely to try it. But it has like 3 or 4 side effects that directly impact your heart. I'm not saying that no one should do it, just be very aware of it.

Also as stated above a deficit is the only way to lose fat! You can take any compound you want, if you eat more calories than you burn, you're not going to lose weight.

suppsforlife

Seems like several new members are looking for clen.
summer's here. Clenbuterol popularity spikes in summer. for obvious reasons.
and yeah, it can affect your heart. But as long as you don't have any heart issues and running it carefully you should be safe.

Bowser88

Got it thanks for the info guys! Also I have 1 more question I don't want to make another separate post about...this is further down the line after I do a couple cycles but how do you run a Ultima 150 cut cycle it's a mix of Testosterone Propionate, Trenbolone Acetate, Drostanolone Propionate...do you run this by itself? And how many ML and how many times a week would u have to pin this?

Also I just started a test E cycle how far into the cycle should I start taking my arimidex...or should I only take it if I feel symptoms of gyno.
And then for my pct after this 12 week cycle should I be taking both clomid+nolvadex and how much I see some people say both at 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva for the first 2 weeks then cut in half the 2nd 2 weeks...and some people say start with half that and cut in half after 2 week?

im 6ft 200lbs just turned 25 I'm hitting the gym 5/6 days a week, mainly eating high protein foods/low carbs cut all the junk food out and taking pre workout to just add energy is there anything else I should be doing Im trying to look more lean plus harder more defined muscles let me know if you guys got any advice! I'm still learning

Also a good gym routine just want to see what you guys recommend compared to what I'm currently doing

Gainz.

Dont run tren... you're to new. Its riddled with sides. Its just not for beginners brother.

Take Arimidex as sides occur.

With the low dose of test your on, running Nolvadex and clomid together, you definitely want to half dosage. Running 100mg and 40mg to start wouldn't be good. I'd do 50-20 then cut in half after 2 weeks 25-10

As far as your diet, getting a calorie counting app like my plate is a good idea. You can really keep track of your calories, protein, fat, and carbs.

As for a exercise routine... volume, volume, volume! If you want bigger fuller muscles, VOLUME! I've listed my program a few times in here, I'll see if I can find it and tag you. Its very demanding, and tons of reps. But it works

Bowser88

Thanks bro tag me if you find it! I'd love to read it and add it's to my program I'm running now...I'm doing a ton of reps and hitting cardio to burn fat...how often should I be hitting legs tho?

Also 1 more question what would you recommend always keeping on deck? I have enough test and enough arimidex for this cycle but should I stock up on on clomid and nolva and arimidex? Its something your always going to need for every cycle right? A site I use is have a buy 2 get 1 sale so I was thinking about just grabbing 3 box's of each to have on hand lmk if that's a smart idea or if I should just wait

And for my 2nd cycle what would be good to run would test and deca be to advanced? I just want to run something a little bit strong for my second cycle to see how much it ups my gains compared to this first cycle I'm running

Bowser88

Also has anyone just bought raw clomid powder/nolvadex/arimidex and just capped it themselves with a milligram scale? It seems like it's so much cheaper to do that

Gainz.

Also has anyone just bought raw clomid powder/nolvadex/arimidex and just capped it themselves with a milligram scale? It seems like it's so much cheaper to do that
Stay away from that. Its cheaper, but a lot of work. Not to mention a decent scale to make it work, is gonna cost as much as just buying it normally.
And as far as your other question, Arimidex is a case by case basis. Some people need 5mg every other day, others never need it.. so I definitely wouldn't buy more than 1. As far as clomid and Arimidex... if you plan on doing more cycles, its definitely cheaper in the long run to buy in bulk.

Bowser88

Okay cool I'll just buy the clomid and nolvadex in bulk and I'll stay away from trying to cap them myself lol

what would be a good 2nd cycle that's not to harsh but also not as basic...Im trying to get as much info as I can so I'm prepared and know what to do...would test and deca be to much...the 2nd cycle I'd like it to give me a more cut look? What do you recommend for a 2nd cycle

Gainz.

Okay cool I'll just buy the clomid and nolvadex in bulk and I'll stay away from trying to cap them myself lol

what would be a good 2nd cycle that's not to harsh but also not as basic...Im trying to get as much info as I can so I'm prepared and know what to do...would test and deca be to much...the 2nd cycle I'd like it to give me a more cut look? What do you recommend for a 2nd cycle
That's fine for a second cycle. But as far as "bulking and cutting" its not so much what compound to use, but your diet! If you want to look a certain way you have to eat a certain way! Want to bulk, have to eat more calories than your burning. If you want to lean out, have to be in a caloric deficit.

But yes test and deca are a very popular and powerful combination. With a solid diet, it will do everything you want. I'd say do a 16 week cycle of 300mg test, (14 weeks) of 200mg deca.
For a second cycle I think that's a great place to start. but if you find that you're prone to high estrogen sides from this first cycle (that's why it's so important to just run test first) I would try eq instead of deca. Seems like people who suffer from high est sides do better with eq instead of deca.
Maybe one of the boys has some input on this?

Twizted

I've bought raw powders, but I never cap anything. I just weigh it out and take the straight powder. Gonna need a decent milligram scale(make sure it goes to 1 milligram increments) and if it doesn't come with calibration weights you will want to buy some. Shouldn't be hard to just weigh out and put it in gel caps but I don't bother.

Biggest downside is if you mess up the weights you can mess yourself up. I would not do it with any drug that needs to be dosed at 5mg or less due to scale inaccuracies. Like arimidex for example is usually dosed at like 0.5-1mg I wouldn't fuck with that, even a small scale inaccuracy could leave you double or triple dosing. When you get down to single milligram weights even small airflow in your house can throw the scale off unless it has a shield(which mine does for this reason)

Bowser88

I've bought raw powders, but I never cap anything. I just weigh it out and take the straight powder. Gonna need a decent milligram scale(make sure it goes to 1 milligram increments) and if it doesn't come with calibration weights you will want to buy some. Shouldn't be hard to just weigh out and put it in gel caps but I don't bother.

Biggest downside is if you mess up the weights you can mess yourself up. I would not do it with any drug that needs to be dosed at 5mg or less due to scale inaccuracies. Like arimidex for example is usually dosed at like 0.5-1mg I wouldn't fuck with that, even a small scale inaccuracy could leave you double or triple dosing. When you get down to single milligram weights even small airflow in your house can throw the scale off unless it has a shield(which mine does for this reason)
Nice ya that's kind of what I was thinking...do u think u need binder and filler idk if it makes a difference tho...and clomid and nolvadex are so cheap to just order like 10 grams of each powder it would be under $20 for both and I'd have enough for awhile

Gainz.

Nice ya that's kind of what I was thinking...do u think u need binder and filler idk if it makes a difference tho...and clomid and nolvadex are so cheap to just order like 10 grams of each powder it would be under $20 for both and I'd have enough for awhile
Just be careful man, and make sure your buying from the same warehouse. Because each warehouse has different shipping costs. So if you're buying Arimidex from here, test from there, and clomid and Nolvadex from another one... that's anywhere from 60 to 90 just in shipping.
I really don't think you need both clomid and Nolvadex with such a relatively low dosage cycle. But if you're trying to be as safe as possible...
But at 250mg of test 40mg of Nolvadex for the first 2 weeks then 20mg for the last 2 weeks should be absolutely fine!