Anavar at end of cycle

Outlawthing

What do you guys think of finishing off a cycle of test e and eq with anavar? Running a twenty week cycle maybe 100 mg a day for last 4 weeks. Would it be worth the expense? Would it give any results . Is there something better. Should I just let it ride and finish Have had great results kinda wantin some icing on the cake
Current cycle
Test e 600mg week 1-20
Eq 900 mg week 1-20
Dbol 60mg week 1-4

D

dolfanshan

If your looking to cut a little at the end of the cycle I'd say go for it. The eq should already have you pretty freakin vascular, so some var could put the icing on the cake.

N

noveskeelite

Good luck finding REAL anavar first of all. Real anavar would be extremely expensive. But I would have to say no not worth it.

D

Dont_trip

It seems anavar is a steroid Unicorn of mythical proportion LOL....It can be found I am batting 3/3 but it can and has been under dosed....This one I just recently got is properly dosed thats for sure at 20mg/ml I am loving it....anavar or winstrol is a good finisher If your not sure about your source go with winny it's hardly faked and a tad stronger IMHO

milkin

That's the truth for sure Nove. Many compounds such as Var, parabolin, and primo have often been faked. Var is know to actually be dbol. Finding genuine products is the task at hand, thank god for review sites.

D

dolfanshan

To be honest i think winny gives a lot more bang for your buck, but it has more sides which is why it mixes well with npp or deca.

N

noveskeelite

To put things in perspective for those who think they have legit anavar....I have a raw source anavar powder is 280 for 10 grams compared to 60 for 10 grams of dbol.....anavar, tren, and primo as milkin said are expensive and often faked. I would avoid black market anavar.

Outlawthing

My veins have gone crazy with the eq I am super happy with results. I gonna cruise for a while after this cycle due to length it has been. Is tbol a good option instead I trust my source but don't wanna finish my cycle with dbol thinkin it as anavar. If not will use winny what kinda sides are we talking bout here. Oh buy the way u guys are awsome this has been best cycle is have ever had thanks to your support,advise, and insight

D

dolfanshan

Tbol is awesome. It'll make you vascular and hard also. It's thought of as a cross between dbol and anavar. It's one of my favorite orals. I'm using it as a kickstart on my upcoming test/eq cycle. Winny will draw all the water out of you and wrap your skin tight around your muscles. However it can cause joint pain because of that.

mnava

I would add the Var. I use 150mg of Var only because i assume its underdosed. pumps are insane like dbol but more vascularity with var and you dont gain all that extra weight.

TheForgotten11

Definitely a good idea to run the var brotha! Is say run it for 6 weeks tho at the least. It not as harsh on the liver as dbol and other orals. Also I have heard of cutting the test dose down so that the var and EQ can really work their magic.