ANGEL ALM OST LOST ITS WINGS

D

Dont_trip

YOU HEARD IT CORRECTLY GUYS IT DAMN NEAR HAPPENED GOT UP FROM THE BED AND THEN I HEARD A SOUND THAT SHOOK ME 2 MY VERY BONES.............MY 25ML BOTTLE OF TEST PROP SKIDDING ON THE TILE OF MY BEDROOM LIKE A STONE ACROSS WATER.MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT AS I THREW MYSELF ACROSS THE ROOM AND SWOOPED MY BOTTLE UP PASSIONENTLY CARRESING IT LIKE A SOLDIER HURT IN BATTLE.IDK HOW IT DID NOT BREAK FALLING FROM MY BED 2 THE TILE  THANK MANUFACTURER FOR NOT SKIMPING ON THE VIALS :)

siegmund

Lmao and I thought I was nuts !!  Glad your around ,,I'm throwing my 25 out the window can't use it ,,killing me !!! Did a shoulder shot 3 days ago and I'm sore at the bone in back of shoulder.  I tryed and It just don't agree with me ,,sucks cause it top shelf ,I'm bummed I didn't try cutting tho ,I just didn't want to dilute top grade

D

Dont_trip

switching 2 everyday helped for me bro bigtime(thanks for the advice bro) 2ml was too much im at 1ml a day with almost no pip I just give  good shake before i draw.it is top shelf i will say that.I notice when i dont shake it up sometimes i get a more painful shot idk maybe try that before you throw it out.

N

noveskeelite

why would you shake vial before injecting?!?!?!? all your doing is creating air bubbles...........................

Standingup

oooooh shit a tile floor to boot !!!  Man its your lucky day !!!  Treat that baby right and put it on a nice soft pillow lolol

siegmund

I know the bottle all to well I'm looking at one now ,,that's just kicking my ass ,:(( dam is it good and its killing me ,I'm going to switch to ed pins and c if it helps

D

Dont_trip

re:Nov hey i just shake it for peace of mind lol for some reason i think it might help the shot be less concentrated idk my own personal bro science i guess

N

noveskeelite

lol whatever works for you man.

I recently had a similar experience tho vial fell from cabinet and landed on floor and by some miracle didn't break. my heart also skipped a couple beats......50 dollars almost down the drain lol