Anyone ever tried XXXXXX?

Nazi-naz

YOUR POST HAS BEEN EDITED. No SOURCE TALK IN OPEN FORUM. Use ask and discuss section under desired source OR PM

I

icdeadlifters

IMO any XXXXXX is badass. Look at source page and there is good sources that have that at affordable prices. 

YOUR POST HAS BEEN EDITED. No SOURCE TALK IN OPEN FORUM. Use ask and discuss section under desired source OR PM. -Calm

swolesam

i use XXXX Enanthate, prop, Masteron Prop, Deca, NPP, Adex, and Aromasin. Cant say i have a problem with any of their products, love them as a matter of fact.

But when it comes to HGH, i dont know if xxxx bodes well to the competition. Just dont know. You might need to research this some.

YOUR POST HAS BEEN EDITED. No SOURCE TALK IN OPEN FORUM. Use ask and discuss section under desired source OR PM

Nazi-naz

Yeah I use some of their products and they're great! Just wanted to make sure hgh is going to be the same! Thanks 

Nazi-naz

their tren ace is the deal lol!

i know a source with a good price but i just wanted to compare prices.

thanks buddy

ramdisck

Hey guys, hate to be a downer, but source talk in the open forums is not allowed.  If you could be so kind to delete the source names including brands in your posts youd be doing the mods a favor.