Anyone experiencing Lower back and neck pains?

Madison

Hey Guys,
5 weeks into the cycle, and so far a little bit over 20lbs of extra weight. I've been on Dbol and test cyp for this cycle. My lower back is killing me though, along with my upper traps and neck. Apparently it seems to be the additional weight that is causing this. Just standing for 5 minutes causes pain in my lower back. Also, my neck and upper traps get crazy stiff and sore. Squats have been out of the question while I was on the dbol, because of the lower back pumps being excrutiating. But now even when I don't work out, my lower back is in pain. Has anyone else experience this? Will stretching help? More lower back extension exercises?

iron4you

I was experiencing something similar a few weeks ago, its from the excess water weight. Use adex at 1mg ED for a week then lower the dose to .5mg ED to help blitz out some of the water and discontinue the use of the dbol since you're 5 weeks in the test should start kicking hard soon

smart61

It could also be back spurs which occure when you lift an put to much weight on your lower back or neck or both. An the bad thing about it is that the pain comes an goes but never fully heals. The only way to tell is to get an MRI done.