ANYONE HOME

siegmund

Wow bros ,

maybe its just me but , I feel like there is one big empty house here this weekend and today ??  Maybe its  .  Just me but there has been no activity , I keep coming to site and looking atnposts and nothing I keep looking for a friendly avi , uppernleft corner , nothing , is there something I should know ???  Is there a party or get together and I was not invited

milkin

A lot of folks busy getting their kiddies back to school or their big kiddies off to college. But you are right Sig since there are still  many members simply squatting and not saying a peep. Why ? Beats me, we go above and beyond to make members feel at home. We are always open for site suggestions, we encourage members to stay active, and our members are far from abrasive.

siegmund

Exactly , I couldnt agree more , on the same note tho I look at it like this werem picking up a SOLID MEMBER or TWO  a month and its qualitly members , so im fine with that , the saying is true  birdsnof a feather flock together , and I will quote your words here , quality over numbers anyday ,, we have a solid foundation , and you cant take down a house eaisly ! When the foundation is good , so hats off to all our active members

D

dolfanshan

Lol sieg. For me it's trying to divide my time between family, work, college football, nfl football, fantasy football, and mg. Busy weekend for me for sure, but yea when I come in here it was kinda dead.

siegmund

Lol I forgot nfl started and school , im stuck on work , and home more work and hitting the mg, button , I thought I moved to the other side , and I had all the review boards and sources , and aas amman can want but I coildnt have none or anyone to kick it witb , I guess this fever got me tripping

D

dolfanshan

You're not tripping sieg. Company was hard to come by on the mg this weekend.

milkin

Having been active on just about every review site there ever was, I have come to the conclusion that most members sign on for research purposes only. They see where the Buzz is with sources, snoop around cycle logs, and browse a few forum topics and that's it. They have little interest in conversing with other members for what reasons are far beyond me.

Then there are those members who jump right on in, plant both feet, roll up their sleeves, and dig right into the forums. These members are are social butterflies and love this shit. Chatting about their experiences, giving their input, and just rubbing elbows with the gang. These members, through their perseverance, help make a review site what it is since a site is a reflection of it's members attitude.

We know that in time we shall grow and a slow steady growth is want for it is much easier to control. It's like weeding a garden as the weds pop up instead of waiting until the weeds have taken over. Follow me ?  Once the weeds take over, you can remove them however damage is done since the weeds have choked out the good and run rancid through the garden.

So in summary, we let all join our happy community hoping that one day they will break free of their sociably challenged cocoon and be an active member within the community. It's just a matter of time.

D

dolfanshan

You hit the nail on the head milk. I love to talk and socialize. I call it flapping my lips and bumping my gums. 

D

Dont_trip

im getting the iPad fixed 150$ ouch then I have to by a new charger for my Mac book pro which I also broke 80$ so I haven't been on lately because I hate typing off my phone and not to mention I have been depressed thanks to tony romo giving us the first loss of the season a spanking I might add to a long time rival the 49 er smh 

Bigl

Yeah guys between school work and taking my daughter to basketball practice training taking care of the baby. time just fly's by. My baby  boy just came in here trying to get on the computer Lol now he's touching shit Lol got to love them

siegmund

Lmao,, !! Remember back when when you would go to the corner , or whatever hand out you had the bar , gym whatever and noone around , like the site here , I feel like I just walked into the bar -club whatever I see all these avi's in the corner  lol hey the boys are here or just call me crazy 

Standingup

I hear you, its almost like an episode of cheers, well almost but only if everyone was jacked and wearing tank tops LOL