back in the ring::))

siegmund

Everyone knows I was going a little crazy ,taking a few weeks off from iron,,bros I was putting the weight gloves on today and felt like I was stepping into a prize fight ::)) tell you what ,I know its hard but everynow and then a few weeks off ,shit it done wonders for me the pumps are incredible ,and the injury don't hurt as much and I thought I'd loose strenghth ,but no its easy ,so I highly recommend time off to heal 

N

noveskeelite

sometimes time off can be a great refresher. Like you said allows you to heal physically and mentally.

But lose the lifting gloves man lol. Quote from mark rippetoe "if you insist on wearing gloves, make sure they match your purse"

siegmund

Need to wrap my wrists ,there the regular weight glove that wrap 3 times around wrist had my wrist cut in half,I can't bench shit with out support ,,and I have to use the base of my palms to push with,I can't grip bar,I loaded a pic at how bad it is go check it out in photos,section selfy 

siegmund

Tell you what it shocked me today ,use to be I take time off I loose strength ,or should I say it takes a few lifts to get use to the weight ,,but I exceeded my expect ions strength ways today with the break I was way stronger