Back once again

fighter1984

so last winter I had a great cycle I pinned perfectly I ate perfectly and I trained super hard once and most of the time twice a day. But then life happened I lost my job, had to move, and had been going through a lot of stress from a very rocky relationship. To say the least I was depressed I had no gym membership lost my gym buddies and didn't have the money to even eat right. At the end of my cycle I think I looked the best I had in years but since April I feel that I have lost everything. Today is my second day back in the gym and it is great to be back but it's a double edge sword because it's also depressing I'm not hitting anywhere close to any weight I was this winter and getting fatigued half way through my workout makes me want to quit. But I never quit, I always finish strong as I can drink my shake and go home feeling like I have to start over once again. The people on this site give me support and encouragement to just "muscle" through and get back to where i was this winter. This is just a big thank you to dolf, sieg, milkin, and nytex. For the advise support and encouragement to keep my head down and just keep going so thanks guys for everything you do. I couldn't do it without you.

Outlawthing

I stayed in the gym when I was younger in great shape but life does happen lost a wife home to fire job  gained a lot of weight I was over 320 lbs depressed ashamed to go to gym it is hard to start over  Got my diet in check sucked it up and went to gym lost over hundred lbs finially in good enough shake to hit a cycle best shape I have been in in years was a battle this site and cummunity have helped me tremendously as well pound it out and you will be back in no time my friend

fighter1984

Thanks outlaw I don't know you but I'm def proud of you great job overcoming everything and thanks for the input tomorrow is always a new day

Dolf

It happens to the best of us. You'll get it back and then some in no time brother. Like I said...keep the head down, and keep moving forward! 

strong

Fighter, I cant even explain what the last 7 years of my life have been like. A lot of loss and pain and problems. I lost my wife, job, house and just all I cared about. There is nothing better in this life than being resilient. I am now 45 years old and I know for sure nothing in this world can keep me down. ive been through nearly losing my life, prison, a product of a bad family and just growing up with a lot of hate and resentment. We all have a story bro. Just know that you have already taken the steps to get back where you want to be. Don't look back at where you were... Just look at where you are going.. Im looking forward to hearing about your progress... Just be the best man you can be...

fighter1984

Strong,

that means a lot it helps to have support even from people you don't even know life is hard and the strong survive (pun intended) this page has helped me out so much already I cannot wait to post progress and to see everyone else's progress thanks for everything guys really it helps me keep going