bad knees .. and bones hurt when workout

BigMuscle

i think ly legaments in my right knee is meesed up and my left kne is making poping sound when i squat .. any body know how i can make it better or heal it is there such as thing like gear . nuttrition or supplaments for it ..
please help

iron4you

You could try fish oils, glucosamine 1500mg and chondroitin 1200mg they all work to lubricate the joint and help repair the tendons.

eclipse

I don't know if the gear fixed me but I had elbow and knee issues. Too much Hockey... I still play into my 30s. Nevertheless, I have had less frequent issues, knock on wood, since I have been using a after drink, called After Shock. I would say around week two in I noticed the frequency of my elbow issue went down.

ally_gator

i have had my share of injuries hockey , from age 6-24 plus 2 major car accidents.I have found besides the vicodin...lol a supplement called cal-max has helped me in the past.

capix

I use glucosamine with chondroitin. If you got any kind of cartilage left, and you use the correct dosage for the problem, I guarantee it will knock out the joint pain.

BigMuscle

ok got it. but my right knee when i squat down it like pops out of place or if i just wak normal and i catch on something with my foot leg whatever . it kinda gives me this pain and i cant trighten my leg out then what i do is i squat all the way down with both of my legs and stay on the ground for like 20 seconds till it pops this little pice out my knee and then i can stand normal its freaking me out its hella wiered ..

hayabusa

sounds like you need to check your form and rehab your knee ro, whenever i have issues i back off and tend to do some extra warming up and warming down, back of the full squats and hit the leg press...it should help...

upindown

Bump! On leg day, I have learned that the warm up is the most important excercise of the workout. I always get on the bike for 10-15 minutes and pedal away, I find the bike gives a very good range of motion and really works those knees, ankles and hip joints.

Glucosamine and chondroitin is a supplement that has worked well for me in the past.