Banned source owners

D

Dont_trip

Hey mg community and mods and admins....I think any band source owner should be removed from OUR top 10 i don't want to break the rules but I am really referring to DS labs (just an abbreviation) I'm sure you guys no who I am talking about....the guy tried to get members here to quit this site and jump on his corrupt ass site.... We banned his punk ass and he is a slimy business man who lacks integrity & threatened one our members here  with showing up at their address which they saved...tho he claims he doesn't....look what I am getting at is this di***** is a piece of shit IMHO an I dont think he should be on our top 10 making money from our members after disrespecting the site peddling his under dosed bull shit....sorry if I offend or have broken any rules but the guy is a snake who tried to compromise this sites integrity and failed miserably....and every time I see that guys name on our top 10 it pisses me off so I am curios to see what you guys think....should banned source owners be allowed to be in our top 10? now the reason for the ban should be in consideration if planning to be removed from top 10.....

milkin

Well D_T, it's like this bro.

From a review site prospective, listing his business here is beneficial to those researching sources. Banning him was justifiable but removing him from the rankings would leave our source database incomplete thus leaving a deficiency for those researching sources. Not want you wanted to here I am sure bro but just because a source rep is banned, it does not mean that the source itself is removed form our database. Members need to know information on sources, both good and bad, when researching.  If a source is confirmed a scam, rest assured it is displayed on their review page.

D

Dont_trip

But here is mine...he is a shady business manwho deceived    people here and even threatened  to show up at the door of a respected member here and cause harm to him I'm sorry milkin I disagree with you I would tell you the vets name but I don't want to put anyone on blast...he is a loose cannon and in my opinion members here should not be fooled into buying from this unstable dude...he is not a rep he is the owner a rep is a different story this guy runs his site....and the POS should be removed IMHO because I don't want to see anyone here get potentially harmed by a guy who saves information this is not here say milkin this is facts that this asshole has typed and posted for all to see...and  the threats were real  not here say I seen them with my own eyes on a post he made on muscle reaction which was later deleted by the coward showing who we are dealing with ....do I want members placing orders with a loose cannon hell no yes we are a review board but when someone who has shown dangerous tendencies towards us the consumer  I think it is more of a safety concern as well as washing our hands of a guy who is hgoing to bring more bad than good without a doubt

milkin

Disagreeing is fine Bro, you know me by now :)  ( SR=Source rep and all sources get this tag. He was. Owner/rep )

Yes all the things that you have mentioned were indeed in violation of our rules not to mention shitty low down business practice and that is why he is banned. You know members from other boards are all over drama like this so when a source threatened members, it get out to other sights at lightning speeds. Picture this: Lets say you were a new member, who had just joined our community in search of info on DS because you heard about his line. Now if we were to remove his review page and all of the forums leading up to his ban, you would not be armed with all the valuable dialogue that went on here that led to his ban. Follow me ? So by removing him, we will be depriving members of information on this particular source. IMO, a business is only as good as the management behind it and once managements integrity is in question, the business as a whole is in question.

Hit me back bro.

D

dolfanshan

I'm the one dl told his now failed aas review site that I live close by and should watch my back because someone may pay me a visit. Also I believe dl's reviews are scewed because he was asking members from his roach leg crooked site to join MG just to give him good reviews. So are people actually getting an honest review of his gear? I personally have 6 bottles of his gear but have not used them, so I can't give an honest review yet. Some of us actually have integrity unlike those scabs from MR who gave reviews most likely for free gear. 

D

dolfanshan

I thought we designated him as a nut hugger and a dick rider?

D

Dont_trip

Milkin that i can dis agree with you,,,,you have made me comfortable and I thank you for that.....but we need to do something I am not saying delate him entirely because you make a good point I am asking him to be removed from the top 10 here that asshole deserves to be on the wall of shame not on our top 10 for....there at least needs to be a warning on him when you click on his name because I would never buy from a source

that may possibly threaten and or actually use my information to show up and try and harm me or my family even tho I would stomp him into

the curb....I vote he be removed from the top 10 or there be a label on his page stating his actions which have been proven to be fact,,,,for the safety of our brothers....btw there are a few of his fanboys on this page why don't you guys speak up for your daddy maybe he will give you a bottle of gear you sellouts ,,,,,oh yea that's right he is a chump that's why 

D

Dont_trip

I agree big stick if a source here is banned then he should be removed from the top 10  but I do believe the reason for banning should be revealed publicly here and be put to vote by the mods admin and members as to whether he be removed from top 10

obama8mychikn

Dt I just ran into some ass clowns claiming spynx pharma.... steroidjuice...... is the url they are claiming ro push for... funny thing is they were doing the same on fbook, slammin mg and er.com. think if you gonna push for a pharm or a sub source then I think they need to a lil more professional about it.......WILL NOT PURCHASE GEAR FROM A SOURCE THATS AN ASS