beef protein isolate

msb1

got some beef isolate from TN the amino profile looks really good but a lot of sodium
anyone have good results from it i see alot of people use carnivore

Pumped

Just this past summer I ran carnivore and Arnold mass for a month and half each. the results from carnivore were: bloating, stomach pain, dizziness! I would not recommend this product to anyone, but on the other hand Arnold mass was a easier on the stomach, lil bloat, and no dizziness. out of the two I would go with Arnold albeit I stopped since trying and sticking w a shake made from scratch that tastes great and makes me feel awesome from the whole food nutrients!!!!

Dolf

The Arnold series by Muscle Pharm was busted amino spiking their protein. Basically instead of 40 grams of protein you were getting 19 grams and the rest was cheap aminos as filler. Several companies got busted with 3rd party testing, but Muscle Pharm was the biggest name.

Pumped

this is why I need to read the news but don't because most of it is negative crap. how long ago was this?

Pumped

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/musclepharm-lawsuit-arnold-iron-mass

ahhhh I hate realizing I threw money down the drain!! I remember you posted stuff about fake vitamins too this is another reason I stopped shopping at sup stores