Been using Sustanon 300 then Nomatest then etc....

gmark

Got some recommendations from someone I work with.
I used Sustanon 250 for 8 weeks. 1 ML every 7 days.
Then I used Nomatest 300 for 8 weeks. 1 ML every 6 days.
I just started using Nomasust 250. I plan on using for 16 weeks. 1 ML every six days.
I have gained 6 pounds.
Starting to think I probably have wasted my money and should have added in some additional product.
My goal was to gain 20 pounds and have strength gains. I will say I have been feeling fantastic and training is going well.
I just need to ramp things up.
49 years old and I had weight gain of 20 pounds naturally over a 30 month period with decent muscle gain.
Just looking to speed up my gains.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Diesel458

In my opinion, Sustanon should be pinned every other day, to take advantage of the short esters. Even though Sustanon was originally developed as the ultimate TRT drug, due to the fact that it is a blend of short, medium, and long esters. One shot a week of Sustanon will have your hormones all outta whack, given the fact that it has Prop and Phenylprop in the blend. It is good on paper as a TRT drug, however, to take advantage of it in the bodybuilding sense, it must be shot EOD. Sustanon is the jack of all trades, master of none. In your case, you are much better off with good ol' Test Enanthate or Cypionate, 1ml every Mon and Thurs. Now, as far as gaining 20lbs bodyweight and the strenght gains, that is highly based on your DIET, what you eat, quality of the food you eat, how often you eat, and how much you eat. Believe it or not, FOOD IS THE MOST ANABOLIC substance on earth.