Besides gear, what do you take?

blackmkt

Besides all the AAS, what do you guys take on and off cycle. Vitamins, Creatine, Peptides. etc. help a brother out.

brucefanatik

i only take protein,creatine,bcaa,glutamine, thats all i dont get anything og nitro oxide stuff ok first time then crap!!

zmok

Protein is my favorite! Laughing

I's all nice and fun with these chemicals, but don't forget there are side effect that one will definitely feel with time. Everything that passes through our body, chemicals especially, cannot pass unnoticed...

dlovett

Supplementing your diet with protien and a good multivitamin are undeniably and absolutely necessary. There is no way that the human body, especially trained at the levels of fitness enthusiasts and strength athletes can meet it's nutritional needs by simply eating food. I mean, do we really have a conceptualization of how much food we would have to eat to get a complete/full spectrum of all the vitamins and minerals necessary for healthy human development and maintenance? It would be impossible to consume that much food - we cannot handle the volume and if we could, we wouldn't have time in the day left to do anything else but eat and digest. Not to mention nutrient timing and optimization due to bioavailability... 

Aside from protien (I look to meet about 300g daily) and a solid multi (I take two one-a-days), I would advise additional supplementation with BCAA's (additional branch chains such as Leucine and Ornithine can help stimulate growth hormone signal), Arginine for NO2, Glutamine for recovery and a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement for your joints.

manhunter

I gotta say protein and gainers cause sometimes i just cant eat all the food i need to...

2nd would be creatine hands down big bump to what "ironbodybuilder" said!!!

Stealth

Creatine is all the way! I love it in combo with Nitros oxide enhancers. I can't wait to throw some d-bol in with it!

djinmc

I gotta say that when I stacked Creatine with NO2 I had insane results. Some of the biggest gains I could get without doing a cycle. No Lie. it def gave me the biggest pumps I had ever had (except for a cycle)