Best Christmas!

L

LuckyPharm

My fiance and I just sold our house and we are getting our new home for our family!!!! Super excited!!!!

Tuff

Lucky Pharm, you're living the American dream. Good luck my brother. My wife and I finally got our oldest through college last year and the youngest is fixing to graduate and go into Physician Assistant school next year at UT Austin (Go Horns...lol). We always knew as soon as we go the girls through school we would sell, downsize into a smaller home. Now, we are having second thoughts, we are realizing that when we sell this house, we are selling the memories with it as well. Now we are at a cross roads. I hope you and your fiancé have as many positive memories in your new house as we had in ours. That's what life is all about my man. Good Luck and Merry Christmas my brother!

Outlawthing

Awsome  congrats  thats a monster of a gift there know what I got for Christmas my tranny went out in my truck so I put a new one in and an hour  later the motor blows up merry Xmas.......lol  it has a 4.8 Chevy Ls motor I'm gonna swap it with 6.0  I just bout with a cam so all is well that ends well

L

LuckyPharm

Oh no!!! I'm an OU alumni lol... And yea. My fiance an I are making the next big step! Really exciting! And Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

L

LuckyPharm

My 350 blew in my c1500!!! Now I'm getting a dang car lol.

Outlawthing

You will miss that truck hold on to it till you get settled in that new house  and build u  377 or 383  350s are cheaper to build than Ls motors