best time to pin

lucas mc caine

good day everyone , i train during morning hours ,i user to pin before workout ,but does it make a difference before or after? if it does ,how? thanks ,just curiosity

siegmund

I don't think it makes a difference ,personally ,,but myself I pin in the morning before I start getting muscles pumped and stressed ,I believe that makes a difference ,a tense and worked muscle while most likely get sore ,,where a relaxed muscle ,seems to not bother at all ,,, 

milkin

Makes no difference unless you are injecting a pre-workout compound such as T-suspension/tne. Due to their extremely short half life, these advanced compounds are used before working out.. Other then that, it makes no difference when you inject. Duration between injections is what you need to be concerned about.

Turning 40

I know this thread is old. But I'd just comment that I like to pin first thing in the morning.

My sleep seems particularly sensitive. The few times I pinned in the evening I had terrible (ie NO) sleep that night. Anyone else similarly affected or am I a freak?Cry

Predator

No issues here. Pop an ed pin each night right before sleep. Just stay away from carbs later at night and u should be finr. Worst case scenario, use a little otc melatonin.