Blind leading the blind

ive just finished my first cycle a week and a half ago. Will be starting PCT Thursday. I am by no means someoneto give advice. How ever , my sisters boyfriend has been talking AAS. I ask him what he was taking he said “bulking stack” but didn’t know the compounds. 

He does work out regulary and his job as a roughneck is physically demanding as well. He said his BF% was 0  I told him that was impossible. He said the Tran er who did the test was astonished. Let’s just say its really low. Age is around 45. 

Im not sure of his source but I know he has ran out mid cycle. He didnt know about PCT or estrogen conversion. I would not know these things other than I’ve been on here reading your advice and then researching biased on that. 

I di not do a precycle blood test. I take my arimadex every other day. I started checking my blood pressure. Then added magnesium to help out with that. I really had no issues but was constantly aware of potential issues. 

Awhile back I had to move and neglected taking aramidex for almost a week. I started getting a bit of acne. I showed my sister the three zits on my forehead. She said that was nothing. Her boyfriend was covered in zits all over his chest. ......fast forward time line....

The BF is fixing to start a test/Dbol cycl. I told him I’d heard about his acne problem and wanted him to try the aramedex. Since I was about done with my cycle I gave him most of what I had. Told him how to take it ect. I told him I’m no expert I just do what the experts said to do. I showed him the  MG form but doubt he will create an account. I told him my main concern was PCT and that if the acne problemywas fixed be the pills I gave him to at lest look into what I am saying. 

I was inspired to write this after reading Seper Fi’s response to “getting fit with roids “ fist you tell them the hard truth then say if your gonna be stubern and do it anyway at lest do it carfully not 5 compounds at once ! 

So after all Ive said I’d love to hear you guy’s feed back on how to help someone along. As I said I’m learning this stuff my self and really am not the guy to give advice but at the same time i can’t watch my fall with out saying something 

blastthru23

I see this issue quite frequently outside of MG, that is, the lack of knowledge regarding E2 and prolactin control while on cycle. Most say that they don't want to either order online, or pay for it. You can guess my response for the most part... 

BobbyO190

I am serious on this. And I have biblical support.  Don't cast your pearls before swine (the bible part).

Here is what I have learned in life and I have done a LOT of training and counseling and group teaching/speaking etc...

If someone with even listen to you for a tiny bit.   Then give them advice, give them great advice and then leave them to it. 

Do NOT own their response. If they respond well - then super and good for them. That's their victory, not yours.  If they ignore you then rats but  that's their loss and defeat and stupidity, NOT yours!  Give good advice. Mentor those who are wise enough to seek your advice. 

Be kind to the others but don't waste your time with them.

Once the cost of their foolishness catches them then they will crater and crawl and often beg you for help. When that happens advise them as best you can at that state and still don't take ownership of what they do with that advice either.

Example; This guy is heading toward a health crises, probably gyno. When that hits he will blame everything in the universe but himself. When the universe doesn't listen he will seek help. He won't need someone telling him he's right and it's not his fault, but he also won't need someone saying 'I told you so'. 

Hope this helps. It's been great for my life. Especially as a salesman and a consultant. 

Griz

If this guy really believes he's walking around at 0% BF, he's got bigger problems than e2 sides.

SemperFi

Unsolicited advice.... Keep your mouth shut and lead by example. Be prepared when they come to you and ask how did you do what you did. This works for me personally.

Second piece of unsolicited advice.... I do not offer advice into someones health unless I know what I am talking about or seriously have their best interest in mind. If something does go really haywire I don't want that on conscious.

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead

Hope you stick around Roughneck. As for me I still don't know much about a.a.s  It seems in life the more we learn the more realise how much more there is to learn.  the torch of knowledge serves to illuminate our ignorance.   The better I understand the better questions I can ask