Blood Pressure

Roodboi

It's a bit of an old hat thing, but recently when on cycle, I was having BP issues, it was crazy high, (not dangerous, but not far off either) so I figured I needed to do something. 

We all know about the supplements that apparantly work, i.e. Hawthorn Berry, Celery Seed, Co Enzyme Q10, Beetroot Extract, etc now out of them i've used celery seed before and it did bring down my BP a little bit. This time I decided on Hawthorn Berry, and much to my delight, I can honestly say it's come down a great deal. 

I was having readings (on a home meter) of around 170/90 and higher depending on proximity to workout, but now I am having readings of 160/70-80 regularly, and that is fine for me, especially as I am using tren right now. 

So all I can say is, if you were a bit sceptical about natural remedies like HB, give them a go, they will help and will work. Not expensive either. My GP isn't happy, wanted me on beta blockers, to which I said no to. :) 

siegmund

Good info bro and thanks ,my bp usually goes up on cycle  , so this is something I was debating to use ,but seems like I'll give it a go now for sure

Standingup

Nice info , its always a win when a natural remedy works over a perscription.   Another thing to try is apple cider vinegar .

N

noveskeelite

having BP issues myself ill have to give that a shot.

a very clean diet with low salt intake also helps out. when I eat trash my BP skyrockets.