Blue top hgh

Gainz.

@BulkinWes
Can you help our fellow brother out?
I know more about sex offender laws than I do about hgh.

..... damnit... another over share... I have to stop doing that!

Its sort of similar to peptides, which I use. If its a common HGH kit you probably got 10 vials of 10iu each. The simplest way dose calculation wise is to mix 1ML of water in the 10iu vial. At that point its just division using the # of IU's in the vial with the # of units in vial.

1ML = 100 units on a standard insulin syringe. With 1 ML of water you have 100 units total in the vial. So every 10 units = 1 IU of HGH. If you want 3 IU then load the syringe with 30 units.

BulkinWes

So when you do it make sure you keep the unmixed hgh in the fridge first off and only mix one at a time once mixed with the BAC water leave it at room temp don’t refrigerate and when mix it make sure you are squirting the side of the bottle not directly into the protien because it’s very delicate and break the proteins down and won’t work. When mixing you swirl it slowly do not shake once again the protiens are very delicate and will mess up if Shaken. And since you’re asking that I’m assuming you might not know how to administer it. 1-1.5” away from your “belly button” in the fat 30g insulin needle pinch the fight with your fingers inject might sting here and there but majority of the time painless and if there’s a ball slowly roll the ball between your fingers till the ball is gone.

BulkinWes

Its sort of similar to peptides, which I use. If its a common HGH kit you probably got 10 vials of 10iu each. The simplest way dose calculation wise is to mix 1ML of water in the 10iu vial. At that point its just division using the # of IU's in the vial with the # of units in vial.

1ML = 100 units on a standard insulin syringe. With 1 ML of water you have 100 units total in the vial. So every 10 units = 1 IU of HGH. If you want 3 IU then load the syringe with 30 units.
This is spot on follow these measurements