Body fat calculator

124grovest

I came across this site and would like your opinions. 

http://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html?ctype=standard&csex=m&cage=35&cweightlbs=180&cheightfeet=5&cheightinch=8&cneckfeet=1&cneckinch=6&cwaistfeet=3&cwaistinch=2&chipfeet=3&chipinch=2&cweightkgs=70&cheightmeter=178&cneckmeter=50&cwaistmeter=96&chipmeter=92&x=84&y=21

Dolf

This is a calculator developed by the Navy if memory serves me right. It's not the most accurate way to figure bf%, but it does give you a general idea.

124grovest

It seemed more confident then The calipers. I’ll be in town next week and made an appointment to get a body composition scan done in the Bod-Pod they have. It will be interesting to see how the other methods compare.

124grovest

It seemed more confident then The calipers. I’ll be in town next week and made an appointment to get a body composition scan done in the Bod-Pod they have. It will be interesting to see how the other methods compare.

SemperFi

I have had Bod-Pod scan. You will be impressed by the accuracy. It is like sitting suspended in water but the results are based on air displacement instead of liquid displacement.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Hopefully you use the tape measure method, and calipers method prior to bod pod and fill us in on the difference in results .

Dolf

Hopefully you use the tape measure method, and calipers method prior to bod pod and fill us in on the difference in results .

SemperFi

The BodPod does take the guess work out of the equation. Start using the mirror moving forward and look for those small improvements. You will look leaner upon waking vs. at the end of the day. When I need a little confidence boost I look at myself in the mirror in the morning. If I need a little push to work harder I look at myself in the mirror at the end of the day. ;)

SEMPER FI

strong

I'm 17%BF approx. right now and I just used that calculator and it said 16.3... So, in my case its fairly accurate..

BobbyO190

I love that thing. It puts me at 10% instead of 17% .... sadly the 17 is close to my reality.   My gut still sits over my waist and my hips are rather narrow. I think I needed to move my waist up to somehow include the left over 'beer belly fat' and it would have been more accurate for me. Still, pretty cool tool. Thanks for sharing.