Brainstorming and looking for advice

kiddbiggdogg

I'm currently in the process of planning my next cycle.... My primary goal is to add some quality muscle and get shredded for summer. Any advice or ideas are welcome. Leaning towards masteron winnie maybe tren 

kiddbiggdogg

Over the  years I've experimented quite a bit not really knowing what the hell I was doing. I started out in my 20 's with your basics EQ , Dbol mostly Dbol. For several years I didn't workout at all just went wild. I started back little over a year ago... Started researching and fell back in love again.! Started with deca Dbol and finished with Tren and Sus. I've ran some test, halo and I think that's about it. 

Gotpharma

6 weeks high androgen cycle finished with 6 weeks of a high anabolic cycle what would give you an epic base to get shredded from cycle would look something like this

week 1-6

200mg test sus a week

600mg Tren A

150mg Oxy 2 hours PWO

AI as you need.

Week 7-12 high anabolic

Test 750-1000mg test

Masteron 600mg

anavar/winny 150mg 2 hours pwo

ai as needed

I like to use slin in the high anabolic phase

5iu pre workout with 8-16iu HGH post workout

hgh i run whole time 

t3 50mcg ED whole cycle.

just my 2c :)

kiddbiggdogg

Wow! That's pretty serious cycle... I like the sound of most of it. I will definitely do my homework and consider that. Thanks for the advice. Feel free to Pm me with further details 

Gotpharma

you can change doses to fit.

Phase 1 is high androgen so the idea is to really build your strength up.  That would be your main focus.

Phase 2 is high anabolic basically now is the time to put that strength to use and build some serious muscle.  

This is something a little different but it does work.  I never take orals unless its PWO now i find it so much better.

during high anabolic phase you can use NPP as well but if you only have a couple of cycles under your belt then that is more than enough compounds and dose.  EQ is another option.  EQ Cyp is great if you can get hold of it. amazing for pump and vasularity.

milkin

Ok, with that being said then you sound as if your are familiar with terms like AI and PCT. No offense since everyone carry different levels of knowlege and we never stop learning from each other. 

Personally speaking, one of my most productive "Lean mass" cycles was a 10 week blast with test-p and npp. If you can handle ED pokes, a good starting point would be Prop@100mg/ED and npp@150mg/eod. I ran this cycle along with my 300mg/week cruise oil though and although  there is a slightly higher element of test with just the prop, you may want to bump up the prop a tad if need be. ( I am asuming you are not on trt ) Also it is important to keep a close eye out for any prolactin related sides which will usually be noticable through libido. Remember, short esters we are dealing with here sides come and go quickly. Geared as more of a cutter, the gains will not be double digits but the muscle yeild from this is lean. I was able to pack on 8 lbs while running this as a cutter and based on your BF, you can even throw in VAR mid cycle for some really stunning results. 

I like to keep my cycles nice and simple with as few compound as possible and try to avoid harsh ones as well. Many folks make the mistake of believing that more is better but they fail to look at the bigger picture which is what they are putting their bodies through to get there. Once you get to where you are eventually going to end up you will ask yourself how you got there, for that reason I always push the issue if keeping a cycle log. This will holds more value then most think. Whether it's here in our cycle forums or in a notebook at home keep a log, share your ecperiences, and cycle safely.

There are many other cycles you can run too, browse the cyles logs to get some ideas.

Gotpharma

just to add with HIIT and a good clean diet (keep calories high) you should stay lean and even lean out so its kinda a recomp cycle as you will gain plenty of muscle is everything is in check!

Gotpharma

nice reply.  adding var is great if it is good quality. i also prefer short esters

prop/npp is such a good and often overlooked combo

kiddbiggdogg

Thanks guys for taking the time to lend me some advice... I hadn't even considered those combos. I'm super excited to do some research as far as recommended dosages and compounds best suit me. I can't wait to get started 

cleanandclear

I love tren . I find it really hard to add any fat with that compound.  It'll all boils down to a clean diet . I'll cut on any compound . True some compounds are just better for shedding fat . Let your nutrition do the talking and the gear will just be the cherry on top . Ive seen so many people use so many compounds at one time to shed fat but at what cost . People change there lives everyday by getting active and eating cleaner

kiddbiggdogg

it kills me to see people killing themselves and spending outrageous money to cut but seeing min results. mostly due to lack of discipline and piss poor diet!

llcooljames

Gotpharma has listed a good rounded program IMO. If the picture is yourself I would reduce the oxy as 100mg or more can act like an appetite suppressant which would really hurt that early into a cycle (unless your quite heavy) and deplete your adrenal gland. i mention this only because I have tried this amount at the same point in a cutting cycle a couple of times when I was a little lighter and boom it hurt. I can list my pre comp for you which gives a different angle, I won't list amounts as they are silly...

test 400

test prop 4 weeks out

tri tren

masteron

anap 50 drop 4 weeks out 

winney start 8 weeks out

T3 and t4

Clen 

hgh

insulin drop 10 to 8 weeks out 

ipamorelin

mod grf 1-29

igf-1 lr3

halo or var. Halo is IMO better as you drop calories so it gives the aggression to get you through.

coffee

yohimbine

green tea

semtex

If you have any Qs on my cycle no probs...diet needs to be restricted but it's not as tight as everyone makes out however the last 4 weeks really are.