Bulk

BulkinWes

Let’s hear some bulking stories I’m finally back. To 212 working for. 220 then 250 I’m 5’11”
Bench - 395 to 405 depending on day
Squat - 500
Deadlift - current is 550 have hit 630
Incline bench - 330
Strict curl - 185
Dumbbells bench - 140s
Shoulder press dumbbells - 120
Arm 19.5”
Chest TBD
Thighs 28”
Calves too small
Forearms - 17”
Glutes - Black male stripper size 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Test 500 Tren 400 Eq 400

Gainz.

Woke up at 190.5lb
Best bench so far is 245 for 2.
Squat 250 for 5 (scared to go heavy in my house)
Deadlift 315
Strict curl 125lb
Arms 16 .25"
Forearms 14.5"
Calves 17.5"
Quads 24.5"
Chest 41"
Glutes non existent
🍆 Stripper size 😂🤣😂

Cruising on 125mg test, 100mg mast, 90mg deca.

BulkinWes

Woke up at 190.5lb
Best bench so far is 245 for 2.
Squat 250 for 5 (scared to go heavy in my house)
Deadlift 315
Strict curl 125lb
Arms 16 .25"
Forearms 14.5"
Calves 17.5"
Quads 24.5"
Chest 41"
Glutes non existent
🍆 Stripper size 😂🤣😂

Cruising on 125mg test, 100mg mast, 90mg deca.
Deadlift and Belgian lunges will get that booty poppin

Gainz.

Deadlift and Belgian lunges will get that booty poppin

Yeah... It definitely needs work. There's just so many other body parts that I want more developed.. it definitely falls by the wayside.
Plus my girl has enough ass for the both of us 🤣😂

BulkinWes

All I know is after chest day I can put my fingers in between my pecs and they come past my knuckle but still have trouble getting the fullness my delts are fuckn huge so I look like I always got shoulder pads on

BulkinWes

Yeah... It definitely needs work. There's just so many other body parts that I want more developed.. it definitely falls by the wayside.
Plus my girl has enough ass for the both of us 🤣😂
Hey idc how gay it looks I do hip thrusts

BulkinWes

Also been doing lunges with 225 on the bar and thay shit helps obliques and core soooo much I don’t suggest you try 225 but 135 maybe less would work good for you shits a leg workout on another level

Gainz.

Also been doing lunges with 225 on the bar and thay shit helps obliques and core soooo much I don’t suggest you try 225 but 135 maybe less would work good for you shits a leg workout on another level
When I can workout outside I'll throw them into rotation.
Apparently there's been more talk from the woman about me working out outside... It's hilarious how excited they are 🤣😂.
Apparently my neighbor to the right with the balcony that overlooks our yard was telling my girl how she saw 2 squat racks for sale on Facebook marketplace.... What? 😂🤣😂.
My girl said "part of me wanted to slap her, the other part of me was very flattered that Im with the guy who seems to be the talk of the town"

Id be much more flattered if they all weren't... 55 or older and... Well not attractive.

I just think about how crazy it would be if it was the other way around. Like my girl likes to lay out and tan when it's nice. Imagine if one of my male neighbors came up to me and said "hey I've been looking at tanning lotion online for your girl"
🤔🤔🤔 I don't know how that conversation would end 😂😂.

If I wasn't such an attention whore... Id probably ditch the whole workout outside thing... And just join a gym. But if they ladies want a show... I'm gonna give them a show!

These are in my Amazon cart... $8 bucks.. my girl says I don't have the balls to wear them outside.
I told her it's not my balls I'm worried about!
I'm going "tip out" this summer!

Attachments

• Sab8af7b16ebc40ddb5c839689594bf58i.jpg_640x640q90.jpg
    Sab8af7b16ebc40ddb5c839689594bf58i.jpg_640x640q90.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1

BulkinWes

It do it for the bros anyways lol literally while im out I keep packet of salts in my packet and eat them so I stay looking vascular and in case of a fight I have pocket salt to throw in there eyes

Gainz.

It do it for the bros anyways lol literally while im out I keep packet of salts in my packet and eat them so I stay looking vascular and in case of a fight I have pocket salt to throw in there eyes

Yeah I don't lift for anyone but my girl and I.
She wasn't really into muscular guys... Until I started lifting. But the bigger I get... The more she likes it. I always catch her staring at me or she'll come up and start grabbing on my arms and chest. But she said her favorite part of my new found size isn't even how I look, but how we're treated in public. (Even though we get lots of dirty looks... But always from a distance) We're always treated with respect and given space. People open the door for us, let us go ahead of them in line, everyone gives me a nod or calls me big guy, boss... She just likes the level of comfort and security I provide.
I honestly think that's what most girls want... To feel protected and secure.

Speaking of... Have you guys seen this new... I don't want to call it a trend... But in the past 24hrs I've seen 5 different videos from white women on tick tock. Apparently either someone or a group of individuals are just walking around punching white women in the face in NY City.
That shit boils my fuckin blood! I don't live in or near the city... About 3 hours from there. But... Just the fact that it's becoming a thing is super scary. If I ever saw that... Id beat the fuckin snot out of that dude... and if it happened to my girl... Probably end in murder.
But that's my other question... Where's all the male bystanders? No one has seen this? Not one dude with decent morals has seen 1 of these 5 women get assaulted and stepped in?
Fuckin scary times out there...

I'm just hoping this gets more attention and people (men with morals) start looking up from their phone and keeping an eye out. Catch one of these mother fuckers in the act and send a clear message...