Burrr is in the house

B

Burrr

Hello fine people of MG. I'm Burrr,  I also post on Meso and Eroids. I hope I can offer up some constructive input for your forum. 

I'll try to keep things real, and avoid any fanboy or troll behavior :) 

I've been juicing for a couple years now, recently decided to do my own TRT in between cycles.

I'm mid 40's and not as lean as I'd like to be. I'm a big fan of regular blood work and have a pretty good understanding of blood labs. 

B

Burrr

I'm trying to figure out who Don't_trip is on that other board. I know he's not CBS, Biggerben or Dr Jim because I would already be banned if he was, lol. 

D

Dont_trip

To Mg I am to concerned with you being a troll or a fanboy.

Feel free to express yourself No politics here Thanks For the Intro +1

GS9902

Yo Burr what's good homie. Glad to have you over here. I remember your input on pct timing and residual plasma affecting the true time frame in which a PCT should begin to be most effective. Test prop tapers and the science behind it. guys like me always promoted the prop tapers but it was due to experience and knowing the general science on why I believed in it but you actually found the science. 

This place needs those things here. It's info that the world of aas users needs to be safe and effecient at what we do. 

I'm sending you an FR bro I think there's a lot of things we could talk about that could help the site and its members. 

Huge welcome Hermano!